Somalis should go into tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

操你的媽媽
jheez we need a somali community in silicon valley, and not the fucking useless hollywood and negro filled music industry. my far cousin works at google san fran, he told me he hardly sees any black negro person, somalis are even harder to fine. it's full whites and small eyed Asians and Indian Asians
I mean we can make like the jews and Indians and be dominant in loads of industries, there's 20 million of us, things aren't mutually exclusive

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
jheez we need a somali community in silicon valley, and not the fucking useless hollywood and negro filled music industry. my far cousin works at google san fran, he told me he hardly sees any black negro person, somalis are even harder to fine. it's full whites and small eyed Asians and Indian Asians. YOUNG SOMALI MEN PLZ GET OFF THE NEGRO GANG BANGING HOOD RAP/DANCING TREND AND GET ON THE TECH TREND
Check out Austin as well and Greensboro South Carolina as well. The tech industry is growing around these parts.

I’m really honestly considering switching from my bio degre to a biomedical engineering degree. The only think stopping me is that I’m a pre med. I was considering getting the degree as a back up but I don’t want to suffer to much just for a back up degree i might never use

Check out Austin as well and Greensboro South Carolina as well. The tech industry is growing around these parts.

I’m really honestly considering switching from my bio degre to a biomedical engineering degree. The only think stopping me is that I’m a pre med. I was considering getting the degree as a back up but I don’t want to suffer to much just for a back up degree i might never use
FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION. BROTHER.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION. BROTHER.
Sxb a majority of the abdis I know that are in school are stem majors.

I know one that graduated in fall with a computer science degree.

We are definently going to be seeing more Somali engineers and programmers in the future. Doctors and physicians assistants as well.

Sxb a majority of the abdis I know that are in school are stem majors.

I know one that graduated in fall with a computer science degree.

We are definently going to be seeing more Somali engineers and programmers in the future. Doctors and physicians assistants as well.
I REALLY HOPE WE DO, I ONLY RESPECT MEN IN STEM, f*ck ALL OTHER MEN WALLAHI, I HAVE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF RESPECT FOR SOMALI MEN IN STEM.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I REALLY HOPE WE DO, I ONLY RESPECT MEN IN STEM, f*ck ALL OTHER MEN WALLAHI, I HAVE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF RESPECT FOR SOMALI MEN IN STEM.
I know a few females doing nursing as well and two cousins that are pre med as well.

I even have an aunt making 100k as a nurse practitioner.

With the amount of Somalis in universities across America honeslty we can definently see a change in Somali deomographics. More Somalis are joining the middle class every year.

Heck in Minnesota there are even Somali lawyers.

I know a few females doing nursing as well and two cousins that are pre med as well.

I even have an aunt making 100k as a nurse practitioner.

With the amount of Somalis in universities across America honeslty we can definently see a change in Somali deomographics. More Somalis are joining the middle class every year.

Heck in Minnesota there are even Somali lawyers.
SOMALI SHOULD FOCUS ON STEM MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, WE NEED 10 SOMALI ENGINEERS FOR EVERY LAWYER AND MEDICAL DOCTOR

“I also recommend Somalis to go to California”

You shouldn’t be recommending anything since you live in Europe and don’t know shit about America.

Yes the tech Silicon Valley is alive and well In California but the cost of living there is astronomical along with the state tax. What you should be doing is recommending Somalis to move to tech places like Boston or Seattle since they are a good substitute for the insane cost of living and tax in California
2 bedroom apartment in san fransico is above 4k$. lol
but then again making below $117k a year in the bay area is considered low income:gucciwhat:, so it balances it out.

We need a variety of Somalis in different sectors, including the trades. Lawyers, Teachers, Engineers, Historians, Politicians, Financial services are all beneficial to uplifting the wider community. There is money to be made in most professions.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Yeah i know a nigga that studied IT off of his laptop and a few books he took he took his A+ certs and got a 80k gig and all he did prior was smoke weed :russ:

But im studying for my A+ certs exam which i got in 2 months and after rhat ima be caking :trumpsmirk:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
2 bedroom apartment in san fransico is above 4k$. lol
but then again making below $117k a year in the bay area is considered low income:gucciwhat:, so it balances it out.
Thats a fucking lie you tryna tell me that these broke fuckers in Oakland are caking

Thats a fucking lie you tryna tell me that these broke fuckers in Oakland are caking
A report out this week from the Department of Housing and Urban Development finds the median price for a single-family home in the Bay Area is now $935,000. A family earning $117,000 now qualifies as "low income" in the region.

CBS News went to see California's red-hot housing market with realtor Larry Gallegos. He showed us a house you would think he couldn't give away. But Gallegos says the home, complete with leaks in the roof, sold for $1.23 million. The buyer beat out six competing offers, all above the asking price.

b4-strassmann-million-dollar-dumps-frame-121.jpg

Realtor Larry Gallegos says this rundown house sold for over $1 million.

CBS NEWS
"It's a little mind-blowing, but it is the norm around here," Gallegos said.

That norm is fueled by thousands of well-paid tech workers who have driven up the median price of a San Francisco house to $1.6 million dollars, the highest in the country. While housing prices are rising faster than incomes nationwide, nowhere is it more evident than in the Bay Area, where home values have soared a staggering 64 percent over the last five years.

That could explain how a 1,000-square-foot shell of a house in the heart of Silicon Valley sold for close to $1 million dollars. Also recently listed? A burned-out home near Google and Apple.

new-strassmann-graphic-frame-52.jpg

Home prices in San Francisco are up nearly 64 percent.

CBS NEWS
Serious buyers also better bring cash. Just ask Sally Kuchar, who tracks real estate for the website Curbed San Francisco.

"We cannot afford to live here, nor could we afford to live pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area," she said.

The same goes for teachers, hospital workers, police officers and working people all over, who make up the lifeblood of any community.

One flier could speak for the entire Bay Area housing market: "Enter at your own risk."

2 bedroomd apartment in SF is near 5000$
https://www.apartments.com/san-francisco-ca/2-bedrooms/

Keo

VIP
jheez we need a somali community in silicon valley, and not the fucking useless hollywood and negro filled music industry. my far cousin works at google san fran, he told me he hardly sees any black negro person, somalis are even harder to fine. it's full whites and small eyed Asians and Indian Asians. YOUNG SOMALI MEN PLZ GET OFF THE NEGRO GANG BANGING HOOD RAP/DANCING TREND AND GET ON THE TECH TREND
There is a Somali community in San Jose and my aunt lives there. It's pretty close to Silicon Valley.

A report out this week from the Department of Housing and Urban Development finds the median price for a single-family home in the Bay Area is now $935,000. A family earning $117,000 now qualifies as "low income" in the region.

CBS News went to see California's red-hot housing market with realtor Larry Gallegos. He showed us a house you would think he couldn't give away. But Gallegos says the home, complete with leaks in the roof, sold for $1.23 million. The buyer beat out six competing offers, all above the asking price.

b4-strassmann-million-dollar-dumps-frame-121.jpg

Realtor Larry Gallegos says this rundown house sold for over $1 million.

CBS NEWS
"It's a little mind-blowing, but it is the norm around here," Gallegos said.

That norm is fueled by thousands of well-paid tech workers who have driven up the median price of a San Francisco house to $1.6 million dollars, the highest in the country. While housing prices are rising faster than incomes nationwide, nowhere is it more evident than in the Bay Area, where home values have soared a staggering 64 percent over the last five years.

That could explain how a 1,000-square-foot shell of a house in the heart of Silicon Valley sold for close to $1 million dollars. Also recently listed? A burned-out home near Google and Apple.

new-strassmann-graphic-frame-52.jpg

Home prices in San Francisco are up nearly 64 percent.

CBS NEWS
Serious buyers also better bring cash. Just ask Sally Kuchar, who tracks real estate for the website Curbed San Francisco.

"We cannot afford to live here, nor could we afford to live pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area," she said.

The same goes for teachers, hospital workers, police officers and working people all over, who make up the lifeblood of any community.

One flier could speak for the entire Bay Area housing market: "Enter at your own risk."

2 bedroomd apartment in SF is near 5000$
https://www.apartments.com/san-francisco-ca/2-bedrooms/

Texas the place to be in the US:trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
78574C8D-2429-4281-ADAE-034474E7173D.jpeg

They ain’t caking. They still broke af. They broke af in a expensive state.

Look how expensive that house is in San Diego. Similar prices like that are in Oakland.

Everyone and they mama trying to move to California. Unless you got a nice ass high paying job opportunity in California. Stay away from the state you will live better somewhere else.

View attachment 50122

They ain’t caking. They still broke af. They broke af in a expensive state.

Look how expensive that house is in San Diego. Similar prices like that are in Oakland.

Everyone and they mama trying to move to California. Unless you got a nice ass high paying job opportunity in California. Stay away from the state you will live better somewhere else.
nah somalis should aspire to live in wealthy neighborhoods, get ur money up, leave the somali hood for a somali gated comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending