Somalis should go into tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the industry of the future.

I studied business and actually regret not choosing IT and programming, im creative myself. But maybe it doesnt matter since startups are nonexistent in Norway...

But Somalis in London has this opportunity, you guys have a silicon valley of your own, East London Tech City. Plus you have venture capitalists in the City of London so you have people to fund you.

I might learn to programme and move to London myself since i dont want to be a simple proletariat.

I also recommend Somalis in Minnesota to move to California, its a democrat state too and you cant get wealthy there.

“I also recommend Somalis to go to California”

You shouldn’t be recommending anything since you live in Europe and don’t know shit about America.

Yes the tech Silicon Valley is alive and well In California but the cost of living there is astronomical along with the state tax. What you should be doing is recommending Somalis to move to tech places like Boston or Seattle since they are a good substitute for the insane cost of living and tax in California

“I also recommend Somalis to go to California”

You shouldn’t be recommending anything since you live in Europe and don’t know shit about America.

Yes the tech Silicon Valley is alive and well In California but the cost of living there is astronomical along with the state tax. What you should be doing is recommending Somalia to move to tech places like Boston or Seattle since they are a good substitute for the insane cost of living and tax in California

It’s for entrepreneurs not for everyone,

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There are somalis in tech. A majority of the ones I know that go to school are studying computer science. I know one who already graduated with his degree and is already working.

There is also a Somali dude working for spacex.

Minnesota does have jobs as well.california is a very nice state but people are leaving the place because of job opportunities and the cost of living. California is expensive. Since it’s so popular a lot of people move there every year. Which makes job opportunities pretty competitive.

Minnesota isn’t like that at all. In fact most midwestern states and southern states have less job competition and pay higher than the popular states like California, New York, and etc.

There are somalis in tech. A majority of the ones I know that go to school are studying computer science. I know one who already graduated with his degree and is already working.

Minnesota does have jobs as well.california is a very nice state but people are leaving the place because of job opportunities and the cost of living. California is expensive. Since it’s so popular a lot of people move there every year. Which makes job opportunities pretty competitive.

Minnesota isn’t like that at all. In fact most midwestern states and southern states have less job competition and pay higher than the popular states like California, New York, and etc.

The Somali Guy that works for SpaceX was part of the Team that fired a Tesla model into space couple of months ago.

He is also from my sub sub clan :siilaanyosmile:

That’ interesting

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The Somali Guy that works for SpaceX was part of the Team that fired a Tesla model into space couple of months ago.

He is also from my sub sub clan :siilaanyosmile:
Do people really pay attention and care for that stuff?

Literally my first thought when I heard about this was “ayy Somalis doing big in tech. Started from the bottom now were here”
I wasn’t thinking about no clan shit.

Idk wtf sub clans are since I don’t pay pay attention to that qabil shit.

Literally my first thought when I heard about this was “ayy Somalis doing big in tech. Started from the bottom now were here”

Nobody pays attention it’s simply fun fact

It’s good to pay attention because now this guy after he retires or possibly couple of years down the road he is gonna come back and help with the development of my tuulo. An engineer of his Calibre can do wonders for his region and tuulo as the push for renewable energy and clean resources reaches its heights.

Clan isn’t all that bad :manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s good to pay attention because now this guy after he retires or possibly couple of years down the road he is gonna come back and help with the development of my tuulo. An engineer of his Calibre can do wonders for his region and tuulo as the push for renewable energy and clean resources reaches its heights.

I always thought of helping just somalia in general. I wasn’t gonna just focus on one tribe.

Wait is that what people are doing?

Also do people diss successful Somalis from different clans. Just cause of the fact they are from a certain clan.

I always thought of helping just somalia in general. I wasn’t gonna just focus on one tribe.

Also do people diss successful Somalis from different clans. Just cause of the fact they are from a certain clan.

Nobody disses successful Somalis

Not even the lowest khat eater

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

Never. Why diss someone fixing our messed up reputation?

good point, just know the basics, and have decent understanding of somali affairs but don't get too consumed and watch dabscare videos lool

Silky

操你的媽媽
Isn't biotech, bioengineering, synthetic biology the new frontier. The next biggest billion-dollar start-ups will be in the biotechnology field, so people should study in these fields

Isn't biotech, bioengineering, synthetic biology the new frontier. The next biggest billion-dollar start-ups will be in the biotechnology field, so people should study in these fields
jheez we need a somali community in silicon valley, and not the fucking useless hollywood and negro filled music industry. my far cousin works at google san fran, he told me he hardly sees any black negro person, somalis are even harder to fine. it's full whites and small eyed Asians and Indian Asians. YOUNG SOMALI MEN PLZ GET OFF THE NEGRO GANG BANGING HOOD RAP/DANCING TREND AND GET ON THE TECH TREND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts