Somalis should claiming to be other nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
set up a manifesto to make us an untouchable race and i will fund you
Somalis always complaining about all our problems when we can solve them quickly ourselves, from Kenyan charcoal, Ethiopia, PL, SL to AS.
I'll start reading into how Jews made themselves untouchable:wow1:

The part of the world where I live Amanda and josefine will drop their pants the moment they hear your Somali

So I don't know where you live.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The amount of cooning in this thread is astronomical. Why would you be ashamed to say you're Somali? That's some weak shit fam

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My ancestors were a fiercsome, warrior people, who took over large swathes of territory from all kinds of Gaalo, while numbering less than 3 million, against peoples who were in their tens of millions. Which has resulted, in us being the ethnicity with the largest landmass and coastline of all the people groups in Africa.

Abdulle_Hassan.jpg
Somali_map.jpg

So just because, Jessica or Maria, rejects me due to the bad image that modern Somalis have, I'm therefore, gonna claim to be someone else? I'm gonna spit on the sacrifice that my ancestors made by, not showing pride in being Somali? Even going as far as to, have no shame in claiming amXAAR? Just because, Jane (who probably gets double penetrated every Saturday night by strangers) won't let me be with her?
Sh*t is just, f*cking sad.

Screw what people think, be proud of who you are, be proud in our race, be proud of our large lands and coast, be proud of our ancestors, and be proud of Somalia. How will our country, arise to great heights when we are running away from it? How will the situation of our people back home change and improve, if we're having shame in being Somali and claiming other peoples? (Even bloody amXAARs, i repeat, EVEN, amXAARs)

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My ancestors were a fiercsome, warrior people, who took over large swathes of territory from all kinds of Gaalo, while numbering less than 3 million, against peoples who were in their tens of millions. Which has resulted, in us being the ethnicity with the largest landmass and coastline of all the people groups in Africa.

View attachment 28283 View attachment 28282

So just because, Jessica or Maria, rejects me due to the bad image that modern Somalis have, I'm therefore, gonna claim to be someone else? I'm gonna spit on the sacrifice that my ancestors made by, not showing pride in being Somali? Even going as far as to, have no shame in claiming amXAAR? Just because, Jane (who probably gets double penetrated every Saturday night by strangers) won't let me be with her?
Sh*t is just, f*cking sad.

Screw what people think, be proud of who you are, be proud in our race, be proud of our large lands and coast, be proud of our ancestors, and be proud of Somalia. How will our country, arise to great heights when we are running away from it? How will the situation of our people back home change and improve, if we're having shame in being Somali and claiming other peoples? (Even bloody amXAARs, i repeat, EVEN, amXAARs)
:salute::salute::salute:

Bohol

VIP
Its so shocking and fruity. Its something women are known for, but on sspot its a bunch of Somali guys.
They are no different to the AA girl in the other thread who lied about being Somali, tragic. :farmajoyaab:

That is true women are easily susceptible to becoming self haters IRL but knowing mudane Somaliwadanisoldier he is properly trolling.

I've heard of cases of Somali women being abused or killed by ajnabi men. :gaasdrink: The grass isn't greener on the other side. Also, since you are reer xamar I would advise you to avoid intergenerational cousin marriage. Just look what it's doing to the Arabs (high rate of birth defects). And keeping it in the family can also cause a blood feud.
no somali men killing somali women is more common nowdays than the other. And save ur advise i dont like faraxs to begin with

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
no somali men killing somali women is more common nowdays than the other. And save ur advise i dont like faraxs to begin with

Your cognitive bias is showing without any substantiated proof aside from anecdotal stories.

Its cool. More Faraxs for us. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol we all know the truth so whatever makes u feel less of a suugo smelling basic fardowso u are

:hillarybiz: I don't know how to cook. I'm a say wallahi born in the west to educated parents that don't let me boil tea. So, I'm kind of spoiled. Can you teach me?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis always complaining about all our problems when we can solve them quickly ourselves, from Kenyan charcoal, Ethiopia, PL, SL to AS.
I'll start reading into how Jews made themselves untouchable:wow1:

i will enrol you into my think tank

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Dammed Somalis are the blacks of Scandinavia and don't take advantage wheres the basketball players or soccer players there, they don't know how to take advantage of a situation

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I got called brown once, i looked at the guy thinking being called black would of been better even tho i disdain the negros , being called asian is just not even trying to guess where your from as a Somali.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis are mostly proud of being somalis if they grew up in a somali area or were bullied by other races in school , its a us vs them mentality

Go Chelmsford Essex you'll be seen as exotic and a drug dealer at the same time
I've been to tuloos before, lol very weird experience coming from london. I was trolling though I claim somali 95% of the time, I just toy with people that genuinely have no clue and say Madagascar. The worst is when u get stinking habeshas begging it asking if ur from Ethiopia and then give this one love horn of Africa speech after.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I've been to tuloos before, lol very weird experience coming from london. I was trolling though I claim somali 95% of the time, I just toy with people that genuinely have no clue and say Madagascar. The worst is when u get stinking habeshas begging it asking if ur from Ethiopia and then give this one love horn of Africa speech after.

lol i had an amhara class mate/friend that used to diss on somalis all the time till i saved him from getting robbed in Greenwich by somalis told him claim somali and from that day on his been a pro somali and excepts the somaliweyn conundrum.

Akhi this madagascar ting is the way forward i tried it 3 times this week and got bisads lined up before September dumb ajanabis thought madagascar was next to yemen.

lol i had an amhara class mate/friend that used to diss on somalis all the time till i saved him from getting robbed in Greenwich by somalis told him claim somali and from that day on his been a pro somali and excepts the somaliweyn conundrum.

Akhi this madagascar ting is the way forward i tried it 3 times this week and got bisads lined up before September dumb ajanabis thought madagascar was next to yemen.
:dead::dead::dead1::dead1:
Don't hot the ting up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending