Somalis should claiming to be other nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know we are poor, weak and pirates and now you wanna tell them we are divided :deadpeter:

That's where I'm from, interestingly
Enough Puntlanders say they are
From PL.

The one's on here will lie and say
they don't, but we all know they do.

:dabcasar: I'm not from Somalia, I am
A lander, so I will rep my country sxb.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I tell them I'm FROM Somaliland

View attachment 28236
And that doesn't work because white and others end up saying oh so your from Somalia because the two names are too similar meaning you have to give them a lecture facts are they don't give a f*ck we are all useless somalis to them which is why its better to fix our image collectively and the name Somaliland is absolutely pathetic

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That's where I'm from, interestingly
Enough Puntlanders say they are
From PL.

The one's on here will lie and say
they don't, but we all know they do.

:dabcasar: I'm not from Somalia, I am
A lander, so I will rep my country sxb.
yall will bend the knee to the capital of your true country, Somalia.:fittytousand: Like you, i should be a secessionist but the survival of the state of Somalia comes first:manny:

yall will bend the knee to the capital of your true country, Somalia.:fittytousand: Like you, i should be a secessionist but the survival of the state of Somalia comes first:manny:

You mean how Somalia bends the
knee To amisom?

Migrate to a real nation, no simps
And we're not OCCUPIED!

:ulyin:

And that doesn't work because white and others end up saying oh so your from Somalia because the two names are too similar meaning you have to give them a lecture facts are they don't give a f*ck we are all useless somalis to them which is why its better to fix our image collectively and the name Somaliland is absolutely pathetic

Thats my country, I will always say
I'm from somaliland. I have nothing
To do with Somalia!

:trumpsmirk: Viva somaliland

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You mean how Somalia bends the
knee To amisom?

Migrate to a real nation, no simps
And we're not OCCUPIED!

:ulyin:
Those monkeys shall leave and we'll continue to work on our political, economical and military areas like we have since gaining independent/recognition.:ohdamn: Your talking as if Somali land isn't a vessel state to Ethiopia. Honey last time I checked the whole Somali peninsula is a hole, no need to talk trash about the other holes around you:mybusiness:

Exotic? WTF is that? A rare plant? Though Somalis are known here for all the wrong reasons and we are on the news negatively, recently a pretty young white lady dressed smartly approached me in an airport Cafe. We were both heading to the same destination and she asked me if I was a Somali. Long story short, after few minutes of chatting, she upgraded my ticket to business class because she happens to be a top notch lawyer from a very wealthy family. We established a friendship where I met her fiancé and her family. They now invited me (a fully paid trip) to their wedding in an "exotic" island. The moral of the story is that decent, smart and educated people don't judge you because some of your country men are crooks. Upgrade yourself from hanging with trailer trashes because there is nothing wrong with being a Somali.

That not entirely true, ppl don't really care where u are from, yes it helps to polish up ur image, but not to such extent.

If you look like a skinny bum, with goofy yellow teeth and no sense of fashion, yes when u tell ppl ur a Somali ur making it worst, on the other hand, if you're a decent looking person, dress decent, manners and well fed, and you tell ppl ur Somali, no one will duck you matter fact ppl will see the good side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending