Somalis should be grateful to Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Kenya has went out of its way to be a safe haven for Somalis after the civil war. It has given countless Somalis a home, gave them citizenship and opportunities to progress as a people. How many Somalis became rich in Eastleigh thanks to Kenya allowing them to set up base there. Kenya has done this without reward or even a simple thank you, instead they are called "adoons" and "bantu" by xoolo Somalis. Somalis should be grateful to Kenya. I support Kenya's rightful claim of the waters off of it's coast. Hopefully, this legitimate claim is accepted by the international community very soon.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis contribute 10 times more to the Kenya GDP than their population number. If anything, Kenya should be grateful for Somalis for creating such wealth in Kenya and increasing the Kenyan GDP.

HalyeeyQaran

Somalis contribute 10 times more to the Kenya GDP than their population number. If anything, Kenya should be grateful for Somalis for creating such wealth in Kenya and increasing the Kenyan GDP.
That's clearly an exaggeration. Eastleigh does generate a lot of money but it's peanuts compared to Kenya's overall GDP. Kenya is among the top 4 fastest growing economies in the world. That definitely can't all be attributed to Somalis.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That's clearly an exaggeration. Eastleigh does generate a lot of money but it's peanuts compared to Kenya's overall GDP. Kenya is among the top 4 fastest growing economies in the world. That definitely can't all be attributed to Somalis.
Keep talking out of your ass
In persecuting the residents of Eastleigh, Kenya may be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. According Nahashon N. Nyagah in the Kenyan National Assembly Official Record of 2000, “47% of Kenya’s GDP is derived from Nairobi,” and his constituency contributes the second-greatest amount toward that figure “partly because of that area called Eastleigh.”
The Kenyan economy has been driven by the innovations and sectors associated with urbanization. Somali migrants and refugees have played a critical role in this growth; their detainment, harassment, and repatriation (voluntarily or forcibly) will leave entire neighborhoods vacant and stunt economic productivity.
:mjohreally:
http://qz.com/394572/kenyas-crackdown-on-somali-immigrants-spells-trouble-for-its-economy/

waraabe

Your superior
i knew southies were disgusting but this is something else, they bash ethiopians while :ahhhh: kenyan futo

:mindblown::pacspit::pacspit:

I support Kenya's rightful claim of the waters off of it's coast.
I was with you until this bullshit line. :O27GWRK:

Somali-waters1.jpg

@waraabe

Stop this hypocritical thinking since Somaliland is welcoming Ethiopians and kissing on the floors they walk on.

HalyeeyQaran

I support JL and know that Kenya is a very powerful ally of JL. I also support the growth and prosperity that my country, Kenya, is enjoying. I have invested in my country and have seen great returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts