Somalis should be grateful to Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I am an American citizen who was born in Kenya. Any Swahili I ever knew is long forgotten. I feel very patriotic about both countries.

I am an American citizen who was born in Kenya. Any Swahili I ever knew is long forgotten. I feel very patriotic about both countries.
Walaahi it really breaks my heart that you bootyclap for Kenyans who stole Jubaland and oppressed Somali's in 'shifta war' and are forcing Dadaab refugee to move out.

unionist caadhi iska dhig .you need to worry about Ugandans who stole xamar and jiboutians who are occupying Hiraan and also Ethiopians who are in Gaal nus mudug.

unionist caadhi iska dhig .you need to worry about Ugandans who stole xamar and jiboutians who are occupying Hiraan and also Ethiopians who are in Gaal nus mudug.
Who said I can't do both? Djibouti are our second home who hold Somalia in their hearts.

Xamar was already stolen by mooryans and qabiilists before Uganda came. Once, they're out, others things will follow suit. The biggest problem is AS and their time is near.

I lived in Eastleigh for 6 months and I know that was a pathetic attempt to broken swahili

Lol at Djibouti beinf a second home dude Djiboutians were mistreating refugees from Somalia. How come there are no refugee camps from in Djibouti since the civil war broke out in Somalia.
Djibouti has bbeen meddling with Somalia and is a factor in the distabilisation fo somalia.

Lol at Djibouti beinf a second home dude Djiboutians were mistreating refugees from Somalia. How come there are no refugee camps from in Djibouti since the civil war broke out in Somalia.
Djibouti has bbeen meddling with Somalia and is a factor in the distabilisation fo somalia.
Djibouti is already a fakhri country which can't even sustain their own population. It's better for Somali refugees to obtain UN ration in the northern parts of Somalia.

It's Ethiopian and Kenyan who have been meddling in Somalia and destabilizing the region because they know what a threat Somalia is to them if they have a strong government.

Djibouti is our closest ally who look out the best interest for Somalia. Ciise live in Awdal region.

Nigga nobody is asking Djibouti to provide anything apart from allowing refugee camps to be set there the rest its the UN that does everything including paying Djiboutians money for accommodating refugees. Furthermore these refugees will create business just like they did in Kenya.So stop looking for excuses why Djibouti is not helping its brethrens.The same cannot be said about Kenya.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Djibouti is already a fakhri country which can't even sustain their own population. It's better for Somali refugees to obtain UN ration in the northern parts of Somalia.

It's Ethiopian and Kenyan who have been meddling in Somalia and destabilizing the region because they know what a threat Somalia is to them if they have a strong government.

Djibouti is our closest ally who look out the best interest for Somalia. Ciise live in Awdal region.
Fuckin xoolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts