Somalis should be grateful to Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga nobody is asking Djibouti to provide anything apart from allowing refugee camps to be set there the rest its the UN that does everything including paying Djiboutians money for accommodating refugees. Furthermore these refugees will create business just like they did in Kenya.So stop looking for excuses why Djibouti is not helping its brethrens.The same cannot be said about Kenya.
Did you even see or gone to Djibouti? :draketf:The weather is no joke and it's not a nice place to live. Too much sahara and rocky mountains. The Yemenis are leaving in droves and resettling in Yemen/Somalia.

Dont use that as an excuse. Why do you try to make us beleive that Djibouti is in mars.Anyway Djibouti did not provide safe heacen for somalia refugees.infact Djibouti is Ethiopias satellite state.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You're a fuckin dameer who's asskissing for Uhuru Kenyatta who is an adow for Somalis.
Uhuru Kenyatta is a great president who is looking out for the interests of his country, something the mayor of Ugandisho knows nothing about. Whether you like it or not, those waters belong to Kenya.

Dont use that as an excuse. Why do you try to make us beleive that Djibouti is in mars.Anyway Djibouti did not provide safe heacen for somalia refugees.infact Djibouti is Ethiopias satellite state.
Ethiopia is at the mercy of Djibouti because that's the only port they have access to and they can't do anything to them since America/China/Japan/France have military bases there.

Just look at Djibouti first and go see the country.

We may say that history repeats itself but without the people, history in itself is an empty shell of endless tales; sure history is recursive and with the “War on Terror” which saw mass stereotyping and widespread xenophobia targeted directly towards Kenyans of Somali origin , I’d say the only reason history repeats itself is because mankind never learns, and things don’t change we change.
http://www.theeagora.com/a-period-forgotten-a-period-never-lost/
Shifta War the Second Coming
saf-east-africa-31.jpg

:superman:Time to Qarbash these FUFUyees out of our land and back to the danyeer jungle they came from :gunsmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
We may say that history repeats itself but without the people, history in itself is an empty shell of endless tales; sure history is recursive and with the “War on Terror” which saw mass stereotyping and widespread xenophobia targeted directly towards Kenyans of Somali origin , I’d say the only reason history repeats itself is because mankind never learns, and things don’t change we change.
Shifta War the Second Coming
saf-east-africa-31.jpg

:superman:Time to Qarbash these FUFUyees out of our land and back to the danyeer jungle they came from :gunsmiley:
More copy and pasting. Do you not have any ideas of your own?

I believe Kenyans used to have the highest paid parliaments in the world and one of their arguments were that it was needed to pay off bribes.

S

Shamis

I read a fascinating book about Kenya called 'Its our turn to eat' and it confirmed my suspicions about the high level of corruption and nepotism in that country.

Status
Not open for further replies.