VIP
it was a joke caadi iska dhig bro
YHjfwGt.gif
:browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bring me one piece of evidence that I clearly stated I hate all Arabs and Darood. Futadaa ka soo baxsatay nacalaa don't put words into my mouth. I hate the Arabs that harm the Somalis and the people that bootyclap for them. If I hate Darood that must mean I hate my family and fellow Somalis.
Say wallahi you didn't say all Somalis descended from samaale:ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's what I believe. I don't attack people for believing they're descendants of Arabs but I believe all Somalis are Somali-Cushites and not Arabs. No we wuz banu hashim. I don't hate Arabs and I believe all Somalis are Somali.
Motherfuck samaale you black bastard now tell me how I as a darood man am descended from samaale kkk

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Motherfuck samaale you black bastard now tell me how I am descended from samaale kkk
You believe in myths and fantasies. I don't have the energy to debate you in the topic. I don't attack people for their beliefs :manny: you can believe in your Arab ancestor all you like it don't affect me and I don't hate you for it. I still hate the Arabs that hurt Somalis at the end of the day.:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You believe in myths and fantasies. I don't have the energy to debate you in the topic. I don't attack people for their beliefs :manny: you can believe in your Arab ancestor all you like it don't affect me and I don't hate you for it. I still hate the Arabs that hurt Somalis at the end of the day.:susp:
Don't speak on behalf of darood we have elders who represent darood are you even darood?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't speak on behalf of darood we have elders who represent darood are you even darood?
It doesn't concern you what I am. I believe it's a fable how does that harm you? Does it piss you off that someone on the internet thinks that you aren't Arab. Does being Arab mean so much to you bro? :pachah1::ivers:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It doesn't concern you what I am. I believe it's a fable how does that harm you? Does it piss you off that someone on the internet thinks that you aren't Arab. Does being Arab mean so much to you bro? :pachah1::ivers:
You're entitled to your opinion likewise I believe you're a bastard and your mother was a prostitute who had sex with men of various races around the world so there's no telling who your real father is you bastard child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts