Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Somalis are different races there's irir samaale & darood.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@XXX talking about hes transqabil yet according to him all Somalis descended from ninki madow oo africanka ah samaale nacaala habaar weeye waxas.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@XXX talking about hes transqabil yet according to him all Somalis descended from ninki madow oo africanka ah samaale nacaala habaar weeye waxas.

I don't hate samaale :browtf: I only hate the ones who hurt Darood Arabs in Somalia
Bring me one piece of evidence that I clearly stated I hate all Arabs and Darood. Futadaa ka soo baxsatay nacalaa don't put words into my mouth. I hate the Arabs that harm the Somalis and the people that bootyclap for them. If I hate Darood that must mean I hate my family and fellow Somalis.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
kulaha i dont hate arabs :ulyin:
Are you thick in the head walaalo? Do I hate all Arabs? I hate generalisations so am I dumb enough to hate all Arabs? I hate the Arabs that harm Somalis. Those who hold Somalis for ransom in Libya. Those who torture Somali maids in the Khaleej. What's wrong with hating those Arabs?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Are you thick in the head walaalo? Do I hate all Arabs? I hate generalisations so am I dumb enough to hate all Arabs? I hate the Arabs that harm Somalis
it was a joke caadi iska dhig bro
YHjfwGt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.