Somalis on the news again!

Discussion in 'General' started by HILIB-CUNE, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:30 PM.

1. anonymous34

anonymous34

Ratings:
    +1,701

Are you a gaal?

2. MadNomad

MadNomad #DeathToQabiilnimo

Ratings:
    +1,585
    I object to that derogatory term :hova:

But yes, i'm not a believer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sharkman-Demon

Sharkman-Demon Mossad Agent

Ratings:
    +117
    Camel meat is not kosher. The Muslims claim to follow Moses and his laws from "God" , but camel was forbidden for the Jews because it was seen as an abomination(filthy creature). Muhammad came along and allowed the Arabs to countuie eating it since it was normal in their culture. So much for the same "God" and the same laws loool

• Like Like x 1
  4. Guysensei

Guysensei Ethnic Nationalist

Ratings:
    +949
    The prohibition of camel meat consumption was clearly mentioned in the Quran as a punishment to the Israelites after the Exodus and it was not restricted to the Muslims.

For those who followed the Jewish Law, We forbade every (animal) with undivided hoof, and We forbade them that fat of the ox and the sheep, except what adheres to their backs or their entrails, or is mixed up with a bone: this in recompense for their wilful disobedience: for We are true (in Our ordinances). Surah Al An’am:146.

- Prophet Muhammad follows the path of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael because Prophet Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian.

“Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian; but he was true in Faith (Hanif), and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah. (Surah Ali Imran:67”)

• Like Like x 3
  5. TooMa'aan

TooMa'aan

Ratings:
    +67
    Yes, exactly. This is just nasty arab culture; it is better to follow the original dietary law.

6. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +3,556
    How you gonna get camel meat all the way in America? They actually import that shit?

7. hodon

hodon

Ratings:
    +1,413
    We don't follow the same laws you idiot, just the same monotheist core. Why are you atheists always looking for some kind of loophole to disprove religion?

8. hodon

hodon

Ratings:
    +1,413
    If you were Somali you'd know about camel meat :gnzbryw: even the worst case, can't speak a word of Somali kid would know this

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mudug-Madman

Mudug-Madman #DayofRage | Ash-shab yurid isqat an-nizam

Ratings:
    +4,200
    Bitch are you retarded? There's nothing more Somali than hilib geel. For fucks sake we were the first people to domesticate the camel. Wallahi some of you people don't know the first thing about Somali culture.:faysalwtf:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +3,556
    [​IMG]

Were we? I hear this constantly said on this forum but unless I'm mistaken, the camel was first domesticated in the Middle-east/Central Asia.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +3,556
    You... er...got any sources for that buddy?:kanyehmm:

12. Guysensei

Guysensei Ethnic Nationalist

Ratings:
    +949
    I made a reading error it evolved in Southern Arabia and spread into North Eastern Africa not the other way around:meleshame:
    My sincere apologies, the comment has been taken care of:fittytousand:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mudug-Madman

Ratings:
    +4,200
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=khR0apPid8gC&pg=PA120&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Last paragraph. Looking into this a bit more, some sources say it was Somalia and other say Southern Arabia. Even if you split the difference and say that the Camel was domesticated around the same time in both places, it's still a really stupid assertion to say that camel herding is "nasty arab culture" like that dumb girl @TooMa'aan said. Another ignorant diaspora with an inferiority complex, constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman. Seems to be a lot of them for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TooMa'aan

TooMa'aan

Ratings:
    +67
    I didn't say anything about the tradition of camel herding; I know that it's popular as is Camels milk AND THAT IS FINE WITH ME...I just disagree with eating it. Comprende??? Also, you know absolutely nothing about me...I could be a 62 y/o Chinese Jewish man who enjoys trolling Somalis in his spare time...so CHILL with the assumptions. "Constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman"...bish whet? I mentioned them once in response to a previous poster...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mudug-Madman

Ratings:
    +4,200
    Drinking camel milk is fine but eating camel is "nasty arab culture"? What an utterly stupid distinction to make. You think people herd animals just for their milk?:icon lol: If you were a Chinese Jewish man that would actually be better, because then you would have an excuse for being so ignorant about Somali history and culture. I think some daqancelis is in order.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted