Somalis on the news again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Just spoke to the new owner and he said that so Samatar guy (rip) brought in this chef guy named Kahin. The place was already fitted with restaurant wares. All they needed from him was to run it. The agreement was 50/50 since he didn't came up with any capital. Dude was making $17k a month and a quarterly payout. This agreement was intact till Samatar passed away. Not long after samatar passed away this dude tried to have the whole place to himself. He got defeated in court and now he took the name with him. I mean this dude was making $180k a year and now he'll probably struggle to make ends meet. This is the story coming from different sources so I believe so.

Now the place is taking over by Chef Jamal Haji. He is the guy that opened the restaurant at Harlem. Nigga has Iman, Fatima and Roble on speed dial. Kulahaa they wreee my regular customers. Great guy!

Your sources are trash. Kahin was doing well for himself and had another restaurant before AfroDeli. He will continue to do well without adc

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your sources are trash. Kahin was doing well for himself and had another restaurant before AfroDeli. He will continue to do well without adc

Well! He took the name and he had another one that was in downtown. So now he just moved to the downtown one. He only escaped with the name.

Just spoke to the new owner and he said that so Samatar guy (rip) brought in this chef guy named Kahin. The place was already fitted with restaurant wares. All they needed from him was to run it. The agreement was 50/50 since he didn't came up with any capital. Dude was making $17k a month and a quarterly payout. This agreement was intact till Samatar passed away. Not long after samatar passed away this dude tried to have the whole place to himself. He got defeated in court and now he took the name with him. I mean this dude was making $180k a year and now he'll probably struggle to make ends meet. This is the story coming from different sources so I believe so.

Now the place is taking over by Chef Jamal Haji. He is the guy that opened the restaurant at Harlem. Nigga has Iman, Fatima and Roble on speed dial. Kulahaa they wreee my regular customers. Great guy!

Bisinka!

What kind of Mickey Mouse contract is that?

No capital invested and gets 50% equity, plus a quarterly dividend and a 17k salary that is 4X what's national average of a restaurant manager?

I noticed when Somalis hear about a successful person they automatically become self appointed accountants.
They make up these financial statements from thin air like they were next to you filing your corporate earnings. :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bisinka!

What kind of Mickey Mouse contract is that?

No capital invested and gets 50% equity, plus a quarterly dividend and a 17k salary that is 4X what's national average of a restaurant manager?

I noticed when Somalis hear about a successful person they automatically become self appointed accountants.
They make up these financial statements from thin air like they were next to you filing your corporate earnings. :mindblown:

Nin yahaw do you even know how famous this restaurant was ? It is located at lucrative location where 2 universities converge. Daily they were making $10k.

It is feasible.

This nonprofit community agency invested in to this venture with money they received from the government

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Btw I went to this restaurant after watching that video only to be told that the guy does not have hilib geel:damedamn::cosbyhmm:

now all somali restaurants in MN and other cities will start to serve camel burgers. bunch of copy cats just like how you see so many hawala business with blah blah Express. idiooooooooooots!!

:siilaanyosmile:
Nin yahaw do you even know how famous this restaurant was ? It is located at lucrative location where 2 universities converge. Daily they were making $10k.

It is feasible.

This nonprofit community agency invested in to this venture with money they received from the government

Ma saas bah! :dabcasar:

What isn't feasible are your numbers. And this wrench someone threw in there as an investment from government allocated funding--let's put that xoolonimo aside for a second.

Back to your numbers and the Somali self appointed accountant syndrome.
:faysalwtf:

In the food industry anything under 30% for food costs is phenomenal. You say as their self appointed accountant they make 10k a day, and the only other monthly expense we know about is this guy who didn't invest and got paid 17k a month. After all those expenses and an unknown average net profit per month; why on earth would they need an investor on one end, only give equity to someone who hasn't put in capital?
:farole:

This has got to be the most biggest example of SAAS (Self Appointed Accountant Sydrome) I ever seen.

...Illahi ban Ku dharsay.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:siilaanyosmile:

Ma saas bah! :dabcasar:

What isn't feasible are your numbers. And this wrench someone threw in there as an investment from government allocated funding--let's put that xoolonimo aside for a second.

Back to your numbers and the Somali self appointed accountant syndrome.

In the food industry anything under 30% for food costs is phenomenal. You say as their self appointed accountant they make 10k a day, and the only other monthly expense we know about is this guy who didn't invest and got paid 17k a month. After all those expenses and an unknown average net profit per month; why on earth would they need an investor on one end, only give equity to someone who hasn't put in capital?
:farole:

This has got to be the most biggest example of SAAS (Self Appointed Accountant Sydrome) I ever seen.

...Illahi ban Ku dharsay.

I'm convinced and you've convinced me that I am neef daaqaya, just go fetch me coos

giphy.gif

Religion doesn't have a monopoly on human emotions :dabcasar:

Are you a gaal?

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
CAMEL meat??? Just 2 questions...

Is that even kosher...? AND why is its color bubble gum pink??
Camel meat is not kosher. The Muslims claim to follow Moses and his laws from "God" , but camel was forbidden for the Jews because it was seen as an abomination(filthy creature). Muhammad came along and allowed the Arabs to countuie eating it since it was normal in their culture. So much for the same "God" and the same laws loool

Camel meat is not kosher. The Muslims claim to follow Moses and his laws from "God" , but camel was forbidden for the Jews because it was seen as an abomination(filthy creature). Muhammad came along and allowed the Arabs to countuie eating it since it was normal in their culture. So much for the same "God" and the same laws loool
The prohibition of camel meat consumption was clearly mentioned in the Quran as a punishment to the Israelites after the Exodus and it was not restricted to the Muslims.

For those who followed the Jewish Law, We forbade every (animal) with undivided hoof, and We forbade them that fat of the ox and the sheep, except what adheres to their backs or their entrails, or is mixed up with a bone: this in recompense for their wilful disobedience: for We are true (in Our ordinances). Surah Al An’am:146.

- Prophet Muhammad follows the path of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael because Prophet Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian.

“Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian; but he was true in Faith (Hanif), and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah. (Surah Ali Imran:67”)

TooMacaan

VIP

Yes, exactly. This is just nasty arab culture; it is better to follow the original dietary law.

We don't follow the same laws you idiot, just the same monotheist core. Why are you atheists always looking for some kind of loophole to disprove religion?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yes, exactly. This is just nasty arab culture; it is better to follow the original dietary law.
are you retarded? There's nothing more Somali than hilib geel. For fucks sake we were the first people to domesticate the camel. Wallahi some of you people don't know the first thing about Somali culture.:faysalwtf:

are you retarded? There's nothing more Somali than hilib geel. For fucks sake we were the first people to domesticate the camel. Wallahi some of you people don't know the first thing about Somali culture.:faysalwtf:

tumblr_inline_mfndreaceb1r9cwed.gif

Were we? I hear this constantly said on this forum but unless I'm mistaken, the camel was first domesticated in the Middle-east/Central Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending