Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
that is ok. gaals have no shame anyway:dabcasar:

giphy.gif

Religion doesn't have a monopoly on human emotions :dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The line to eat at this restaurant use to snake out into the next street but now it is gone because one Somali couldn't agree with the other.

Now they opened a new restaurant at the same spot called Jumbo.

Just got opened this week and it will serve hilib geel burger.

Now this is the Nietzsche that they want to use to lure in people.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The line to eat at this restaurant use to snake out into the next street but now it is gone because one Somali couldn't agree with the other.

Isn't Jumbo where AfroDeli used to be?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes sweetheart! Kahin guy was pushed out or tried to wrestle ownership. This dispute went off after Samatar passed away.

Everyone I spoke to said the non-profit was at fault. Why would Jamal got into an agreement with them after seeing what they did kahin?

when i saw jumbo wallahi i couldnt believe it. somalis are sometimes retarded. they had clientele all over, cadaans loved it. perfect university location, good food(by cadaan standards). but they fucked it up.
:bell:

Leo

The Brave
Give it a couple years and this dude will be a millionaire if he can import livestock and continue this trend.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
when i saw jumbo wallahi i couldnt believe it. somalis are sometimes retarded. they had clientele all over, cadaans loved it. perfect university location, good food(by cadaan standards). but they fucked it up.
:bell:

Just spoke to the new owner and he said that so Samatar guy (rip) brought in this chef guy named Kahin. The place was already fitted with restaurant wares. All they needed from him was to run it. The agreement was 50/50 since he didn't came up with any capital. Dude was making $17k a month and a quarterly payout. This agreement was intact till Samatar passed away. Not long after samatar passed away this dude tried to have the whole place to himself. He got defeated in court and now he took the name with him. I mean this dude was making $180k a year and now he'll probably struggle to make ends meet. This is the story coming from different sources so I believe so.

Now the place is taking over by Chef Jamal Haji. He is the guy that opened the restaurant at Harlem. Nigga has Iman, Fatima and Roble on speed dial. Kulahaa they wreee my regular customers. Great guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending