Somalis on the front line in the war against Coronavirus in UK

Apollo

VIP
Erm I don’t know how to tell you this but we don’t have masks and the hand sanitiser are out of stock. I have been washing my hands with soap when I get home. The U.K. plan is to quote Boris “take it on the chin.“

I started pandemic hoarding in February. :lol:

But even the still available surgical masks protect you a little bit, less effective than N95 but better than nothing, and nitrile gloves and goggles/safety glasses are still widely available.

I have seen 2 somalis working with me in the Nightingale hospital IT department, when more people starts coming in, me and them are not allowed to go home, but it is worth it

There are other Clinical Support Workers who are of Somali background, but they are not yet seen

Wallahi Somali Nurses are the funniest people, they have some great personalities, I do not know why people keep dragging down our successful sisters!

I thought you were a university student who was one of the top ten smartest people in Singapore, the day before that you were a businessman with links to the Somali government, then you were a software developer who knows 4 programming languages, today you are a key worker for the U.K. NHS working in nightingale hospital. It’s hard to keep up with your career

Last edited:
Erm I don’t know how to tell you this but we don’t have masks and the hand sanitiser are out of stock. I have been washing my hands with soap when I get home. The U.K. plan is to quote Boris “take it on the chin.“

I've been going to the park practicing Tai chi, meditation and running. Never felt healthier in my life.

Covid-19, what Covid-19?

Don't fall victim to the fear, don't be afraid of this. Eat healthy, stay positive, and excercise. We all getting past this believe me!

I never bought hand sanitizer. Soup will do just fine

Apollo

VIP
Check out this Chinese woman buying up all the masks somewhere in Florida right before the pandemic hit the US:

min 0:42 she starts mocking Americans for not realizing what is heading their way.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I never bought hand sanitizer. Soup will do just fine
Jaydaan you are the epitome of Brum farax energy. There’s a reason I avoid guys from this city like the plague :mjkkk: :mjhaps:

Last edited:
I have nurses, a doctor and a

I thought you were a university student who was one of the top ten smartest people in a Singapore, the day before that you were a businessman with links to the Somali government, then you were a software developer who knows 4 programming languages, today you are a key worker for the U.K. NHS working in nightingale hospital It’s hard to keep up with your career projections.
Don't forget he got married at 18 along with all these excellent achievements :mahubowtf: :mjlol:

I've been going to the park practicing Tai chi, meditation and running. Never felt healthier in my life.

Covid-19, what Covid-19?

Don't fall victim to the fear, don't be afraid of this. Eat healthy, stay positive, and excercise. We all getting past this believe me!
Is there a reason why you are singling me out to advise? I may weigh 200 pounds and lose my breath when I eat but if corona comes I will rifrif her like I did @Jaydaan circa 2018
I started pandemic hoarding in February. :lol:

But even the still available surgical masks protect you a little bit, less effective than N95 but better than nothing, and nitrile gloves and goggles/safety glasses are still widely available.

do you want to send me a German Coronavirus test ❤ You know I’ve always loved you.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why you are singling next out to advice? I may weigh 200 pounds and lose my breath when I eat but if corona comes her I will her like I did @Jaydaan circa 2018

do you want to send me a German Coronavirus test ❤ You know I’ve always loved you.

Just trying to spread positivity among all of this fear. Not replying to just you, but to the whole forum really.

I am one of those people walking around without a mask with a smile on their face, as everyone else looks frightened as hell or is running to the hospital.

People are not aware of life and how it works. You attract and become what you think about. Seems like the world is getting a wake up call now. Time to either go back to sleep and continue in the old ways, or time to change for the better.

Just trying to spread positivity among all of this fear. Not replying to just you, but to the whole forum really.

I am one of those people walking around without a mask with a smile on their face, as everyone else looks frightened as hell or is running to the hospital.

People are not aware of life and how it works. You attract and become what you think about. Seems like the world is getting a wake up call now. Time to either go back to sleep and continue in the old ways, or time to change.

Are you still planning to leave the country?
I prefer to deal with things by not giving it too much thought. I have been staying home, praying, washing my hands and drinking smoothies everyday. Not much more I can do.

Last edited:
Are you still planning to leave the country?
I prefer to deal with things by not giving it too much thought. I have been staying home, washing my hands and drinking smoothies everyday. Not much more I can do.

Yes 100%

Insha Allah that is my plan. But not out of fear, I just want a more natural life that I can build for myself. Rather than depending on a crumbling/nefarious system.