Somalis on the front line in the war against Coronavirus in UK

Bohol

VIP
Somali paramedic.

1586032972364.png

Apollo

VIP
Just saw this boomer Somali woman in the grocery store not wearing a mask and was totally unprotected, while my coward millennial ass was wearing a 3M N95 mask, nitrile gloves, and safety goggles. :ftw9nwa:

Are older diaspora Somalis even taking this seriously?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Just saw this boomer Somali woman in the grocery store not wearing a mask and was totally unprotected, while my coward millennial ass was wearing a 3M N95 mask, nitrile gloves, and safety goggles. :ftw9nwa:

Kkk you really aren’t talking any chances.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

They should take this more serious than anybody else since they’re more in danger

Deadly virus? Noting black seed oil and a little lemon/honey can't fix according to boomers lol

Gedogyal

good cop

Sadly how a lot of Somali elders have died in Sweden:i83dwbv:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

They aren't taking it serious. I've seen Somali millennials with kids none of them protected they look at me like I'm a coward.

Bohol

VIP

Older Somalis are superstitious and don't believe in science.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have seen 2 somalis working with me in the Nightingale hospital IT department, when more people starts coming in, me and them are not allowed to go home, but it is worth it

There are other Clinical Support Workers who are of Somali background, but they are not yet seen

Wallahi Somali Nurses are the funniest people, they have some great personalities, I do not know why people keep dragging down our successful sisters!

I have seen 2 somalis working with me in the Nightingale hospital IT department, when more people starts coming in, me and them are not allowed to go home, but it is worth it

There are other Clinical Support Workers who are of Somali background, but they are not yet seen

Wallahi Somali Nurses are the funniest people, they have some great personalities, I do not know why people keep dragging down our successful sisters!
They are great. When i took my old man to hospital few of them came to us and were super nice. Call my dad adeer and wanted to know what’s up even though they didn’t even work in that department and was walking by

What about wearing N95 while consuming healthy food and being healthy? Not everyone wearing a mask is unhealthy, some just don't want to catch it or want to help society stop the spread and get back to normality.

Well depending on your environment, and judging by how fast this is spreading. You probably already have it, and you are just asymptomatic.

Everyone is getting this one way or another, and the best cure against it is for society as a whole to start looking into our daily practices. Do we really need to consume so much junk food and what is our relationship with the planet we live on?

Erm I don’t know how to tell you this but we don’t have masks and the hand sanitiser are out of stock. I have been washing my hands with soap when I get home. The U.K. plan is to quote Boris “take it on the chin.“

Trending