"Somalis" on ACS Confessions

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I feel like some, if not all, are blatant lies trying to defame the Somali people. The confessions itself are damned

The word "jarrer" is now the new N word, Somali language style.

Okay, WTF is this one, sounds so much of a lie. Bisnka

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo
I feel like some, if not all, are blatant lies trying to defame the Somali people. The confessions itself are damned

Yeah, i'm starting to think, it's not actual somalis behind these confessions. & if they are actually somalis, they should be killed because they are embarassing us:susp:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

worst fictional stories ever written someone should cancel these weirdos since their making badly written fairytale tale stories in order hide their dislike for somalis :mjlol:

lets be real there is not a somali parent in the WORLD that makes money noises :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: JUST STOP THE CAP. what somali would waste a perfect banana. these people are framing us fucking twitter psy ops. This is so fake the non somalis dont even believe this LOL

C62BE3C4-33E5-4C98-AA52-F878736FC91F.png

alien

📍outer space
VIP
that somali family was so racist. Who throws bananas at a human and makes monkey noises. who does that
:mahubowtf: :damn: :mahubowtf::damn:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
OK after reading comments about how it's fake. Yea it probably is. Why would a somali family who eats bananas so much waste perfectly good bananas

I don't believe it. Its the other way around when it comes to Somalis in the UK: they are the ones constantly being disrespected and bullied.

These tweets were created to further bully Somalis in the UK by creating these lies.

I don't believe it. Its the other way around when it comes to Somalis in the UK: they are the ones constantly being disrespected and bullied.

These tweets were created to further bully Somalis in the UK by creating these lies.
:jcoleno: Nigga what do you think is happening in the UK? Do you people really think we get bullied 24/7 :deadmanny: the worst of their bullying was just pirate jokes but you had to insult them back so it was calm. You’d think the Indian caste system was taking place here if you read somalispot

:jcoleno: Nigga what do you think is happening in the UK? Do you people really think we get bullied 24/7 :deadmanny: the worst of their bullying was just pirate jokes but you had to insult them back so it was calm. You’d think the Indian caste system was taking place here if you read somalispot

The UK is my second home. I have been a witness to many bullying incidents in North and West London, which have been backed up by countless Twitter posts and YouTube videos.

The UK is my second home. I have been a witness to many bullying incidents in North and West London, which have been backed up by countless Twitter posts and YouTube videos.
Wtf london did you experience maybe I’ve somehow been extremely lucky. Did you find yourself in the middle of a EDL march or something.

Wtf london did you experience maybe I’ve somehow been extremely lucky. Did you find yourself in the middle of a EDL march or something.

It was the Naija and the Desis.

It's crazy how no one on Twitter was talking about the bullying until I brought it to light. They even use the word "bullying". Has anyone from Somalispot years ago noticed this?

I even coined the word "b00tyclapping". If you type the word on Twitter, you'll see either pictures of b00ties or Somalis using the word "b00tyclapping".

:mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol @ them throwing bananas and making monkey noises.

Monkeys eating bananas is such a foreign concept to somalis too lol, only white people use that stereotype. The irony of somalis mocking someone with bananas for being monkeys is even worse when you realize somalis regularly eat bananas. Wouldn’t that make us monkeys by that logic? :ayaanswag:

to top it off, I can’t imagine the absurdity of a somali hooyo chomping out and making monkey noises while throwing bananas. Somali hooyos have too much akhlaaq for that, I can’t imagine anyone doing that, not even racists! Imitating a monkey is childish behaviour and self-degrading too.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
They’re all fake but i wonder who sits and makes these up

Idk what’s worse the losers making up fake scenarios or the idiot followers that eat it up

I remember ages ago someone claiming they’re Somali and their family doesn’t accept their Muslim Congolese girl and cussed her features - when have you ever met a Muslim Congolese ?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

The ‘bullying’ these UK mfs apparently speak of exists in virtually every diapsora, but for some reason they’re the only ones who either still internalise it or victimise themselves over it

Their ‘bullying’ consists of: ‘you’re not black’ ‘you’re a pirate’ ‘Warrior’ like how is that bullying and that’s also things I’ve heard all the time growing up in Toronto from Carribean too

The only real mocking I’ve seen is the stereotype in some American cities that apparently somalis stink