"Somalis" on ACS Confessions

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This includes violence, not words. How many videos in the past years came out? There was even one business owner that threw a Somali in a garbage can. Who remembers that video? The disrespect.

whats the correlation? were talking about childhood and growing up, not grown adults. theres also a black lady in minessota going round beating up somali aunties. im just confused on this narrative tbh

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
every what nationality would you not date/which country has he ugliest people comes from the uk and most say Somalis and ofcourse is maadows who says that. There was even a video where a maadow youtuber told these group of maadow boys would you date a somali bare in mind the title was "Do you prefer caribbeans or West Africans" and one of the boys went "THEYRE DEAD ALL DEAD" the hate is real and has been going on for centuries.
But look it from the brightside somalis are now so racist on twitter that madows dont want to beef somalis anymore. Go look at the reactions :mjlaugh: :mjhaps:

I don't believe it. Its the other way around when it comes to Somalis in the UK: they are the ones constantly being disrespected and bullied.

These tweets were created to further bully Somalis in the UK by creating these lies.
Yet no one in the comments or quoted replies bullied Somalis lool

It was the Naija and the Desis.

It's crazy how no one on Twitter was talking about the bullying until I brought it to light. They even use the word "bullying". Has anyone from Somalispot years ago noticed this?

I even coined the word "b00tyclapping". If you type the word on Twitter, you'll see either pictures of b00ties or Somalis using the word "b00tyclapping".

:mjlol:
Nigerians bullying Somalis?! wait Smelly Asian Desis? LOOOOOOL yh i stopped there wallahi, clear UK agenda

Dont break your fast. We all know the truth. I am also a man of honesty.
The time is 21:10 so it was broken over an hour ago. You're a Canadian incel mate, so because you've seen a Nigerian or even worse smelly South Asians (highlyy unbelievable) pick on literally your own people that means all of us get bullied? i'm thinking it's more a qabil agenda tbh

everyday man sees these American or Canadian incels thousands of miles away from this country make up bs stories, i don't even think it's physically possible for a Somali man to get bullied by a Paki/Indian/Bengali

The time is 21:10 so it was broken over an hour ago. You're a Canadian incel mate, so because you've seen a Nigerian or even worse smelly South Asians (highlyy unbelievable) pick on literally your own people that means all of us get bullied? i'm thinking it's more a qabil agenda tbh

Dont break it tomorrow

What do you mean qabiil agenda?

Expand on your stories man, so you saw a Nigerian and a Desi and what happened? are you saw it wasn't you that got bullied? :drakelaugh:

I have spoken about this for years. Expand on qabiil agenda. I don't understand.

I recall recently where a Bengali mosque blamed Somalis for not allowing a white female journalist into the masjid. It was Bengalis that didn't let her in. That's one example of being bullied. They put the blame on you

I have spoken about this for years. Expand on qabiil agenda. I don't understand.

I recall recently where a Bengali mosque blamed Somalis for not allowing a white female journalist into the masjid. It was Bengalis that didn't let her in. That's one example of being bullied. They put the blame on you
How tf is that bullying? there's a difference between racism/xenophobia/hate/dislike and bullying :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

How tf is that bullying? there's a difference between racism/xenophobia/hate/dislike and bullying :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That's definently bullying. The Somalis didn't defend themselves. This example is actually very low on the bullying scale. I just came back from the store and a Timo jileec almost bumped into me and said "sorry" three times with his hands together as if he was praying while he looked on the floor. I walked away without acknowledging what he said and gave him a death stare. He knew I was Somali with my mask on and there are barely any Somalis here. I humiliated him infront of his wife and kids.

Iska ceeli the timo jileecs. Don't let them lie about Somalis like that Bengali masjid.

That's definently bullying. The Somalis didn't defend themselves. This example is actually very low on the bullying scale. I just came back from the store and a Timo jileec almost bumped into me and said "sorry" three times with his hands together as if he was praying while he looked on the floor. I walked away without acknowledging what he said and gave him a death stare. He knew I was Somali with my mask on and there are barely any Somalis here. I humiliated him infront of his wife and kids.

Iska ceeli the timo jileecs. Don't let them lie about Somalis like that Bengali masjid.
Show me this article? because i didn't even know about this Bengali masjid story thing until you said it..

Trending

Latest posts