"Somalis" on ACS Confessions

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
worst fictional stories ever written someone should cancel these weirdos since their making badly written fairytale tale stories in order hide their dislike for somalis :mjlol:

What Somali uses J word to ajnabis in real life?

I’ve noticed that in UK hella people now use J word normally and ajnabis know what it means. I joined this clubhouse like app and these UK madhows were saying j*r*er and i was shocked

Reer UK continues to surprise me

What Somali uses J word to ajnabis in real life?

I’ve noticed that in UK hella people now use J word normally and ajnabis know what it means. I joined this clubhouse like app and these UK madhows were saying j*r*er and i was shocked

Reer UK continues to surprise me
Somali guys there (including me) tell our gfs how to speak somali. I saw an caadan girl speaking somali better than me yesterday. Ceeb badana :holeup:

If you use social media to gauge out real life experiences then that’s a low iq take.

The ‘bullying’ these UK mfs apparently speak of exists in virtually every diapsora, but for some reason they’re the only ones who either still internalise it or victimise themselves over it

Their ‘bullying’ consists of: ‘you’re not black’ ‘you’re a pirate’ ‘Warrior’ like how is that bullying and that’s also things I’ve heard all the time growing up in Toronto from Carribean too

The only real mocking I’ve seen is the stereotype in some American cities that apparently somalis stink
I remember the “damn you Somalians smell” when I use to leave the suburbs and hang out with my black friends in Heights. Good times :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
They’re all fake but i wonder who sits and makes these up

Idk what’s worse the losers making up fake scenarios or the idiot followers that eat it up

I remember ages ago someone claiming they’re Somali and their family doesn’t accept their Muslim Congolese girl and cussed her features - when have you ever met a Muslim Congolese ?
They prolly have a sexual fantasy of a somali man calling then a monkey and a slave :mjhaps:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

You see, its clearly Google Translate. Who uses the word "Daanyer", or says I cannot have a monkey for a child. Blatant lies.

The ‘bullying’ these UK mfs apparently speak of exists in virtually every diapsora, but for some reason they’re the only ones who either still internalise it or victimise themselves over it

Their ‘bullying’ consists of: ‘you’re not black’ ‘you’re a pirate’ ‘Warrior’ like how is that bullying and that’s also things I’ve heard all the time growing up in Toronto from Carribean too

The only real mocking I’ve seen is the stereotype in some American cities that apparently somalis stink
This was what I was trying to get at these people seemingly depict a whole different reality wherein they’re both a victim of bullying and use it to bully others. It’s just a whole issue of insecurity with them most people here insult one another you don’t see Asians crying about what somalis called them and they’d get bullied the worst lmao.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Anytime you see the word "somali" on these uk confession pages it is almost certainly a maadow or sjw/ ex muslim girls behind these trollings to cause destruction on our ethnicity. You already know maadows overhere aren't particularly on good terms with us so is no surprise they're really behind it.

This includes violence, not words. How many videos in the past years came out? There was even one business owner that threw a Somali in a garbage can. Who remembers that video? The disrespect.

We can’t have flipping day without racial nonsense coming out of UK:jcoleno:

Somali trolls, fake storys regarding somalis, at this point quarantine the island and get military on the streets, I have had enough.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Anyone can tell these stories are made up.

There is no way the owner is somali because if they were, they'd know banana is popular in our culture.. They are creative, I'll give them that😂

A family doing monkey noises together and throwing bananas is a united family I have to say. But it doesn’t sound Somalis cause you can’t have a Somali family do anything together

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This includes violence, not words. How many videos in the past years came out? There was even one business owner that threw a Somali in a garbage can. Who remembers that video? The disrespect.
every what nationality would you not date/which country has he ugliest people comes from the uk and most say Somalis and ofcourse is maadows who says that. There was even a video where a maadow youtuber told these group of maadow boys would you date a somali bare in mind the title was "Do you prefer caribbeans or West Africans" and one of the boys went "THEYRE DEAD ALL DEAD" the hate is real and has been going on for centuries.

Trending