Somalis of Finland, your thoughts on the terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I speak german and It's normal, russian I barely hear it spoken
We have to learn Swedish here in Finland, it's a must. I've been studying it since elementary school and now I'm in high school yet I can't finish one sentence in Swedish.
:hemad:

We have to learn Swedish here in Finland, it's a must. I've been studying it since elementary school and now I'm in high school yet I can't finish one sentence in Swedish.
:hemad:
Nearly all of my teachers in elementary school were finnish :farmajoyaab: Sweden is a finnishized country nacalaa

Nearly all of my teachers in elementary school were finnish :farmajoyaab: Sweden is a finnishized country nacalaa
It's about time. Can you imagine what we have to go through? Every product in store is in Finnish & Swedish and on top of that most of the times the Swedish text comes first.
:damn:

P.S. Mr YoungFarah Aka XXX is rubbing off his habits onto you my dear.

It's about time. Can you imagine what we have to go through? Every product in store is in Finnish & Swedish and on top of that most of the times the Swedish text comes first.
:damn:

P.S. Mr YoungFarah Aka XXX is rubbing off his habits onto you my dear.
Same :farmajoyaab: I know like 15 food and nutrition names in finnish because of that :ftw9nwa:

Same :farmajoyaab: I know like 15 food names in finnish because of that :ftw9nwa:
Hey, at least you got something out of it.
Det kommer inte alla att slösa bort.
Ja jag använde google translate..:yacadiim:

On another note. We watched this Swedish movie in our Swedish class awhile ago.
Haven't laughed as much in forever. The whole class was in tears.
069786657a88e6441765bab9a37e6e1d-kopps.jpg

Keo

VIP
I remember when I went to Sweden to visit a family and the kids there had a Finnish football teacher (soccer) and they wanted to know what vittu means because they said he used it a lot.
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending