Somalis of Finland, your thoughts on the terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Class mates are having a field day in a whatsup group chat. They are fucking going ham.

Its sad these terorists made it to finland. What does finns evere done to them. Its going to be a long case. The PM was reluctant to call it a terorist attack and the public didn't take it well according to the comment section of HS.

Osanottaja uhreille ja heidän perheille. :francis:

Former Class mates are having a field day in a whatsup group chat. They are fucking going ham.

Its sad these terorists made it to finland. What does finns evere done to them. Its going to be a long case. The PM was reluctant to call it a terorist attack and the public didn't take it well according to the comment section of HS.

Osanottaja uhreille ja heidän perheille. :francis:

It's very unfortunate that they have made it to Finland indeed. It's also sad that racists are using this as an opportunity to justify their racism.
I'm quite sure there will be some sort of violence directed towards muslims in the following days. I'm just happy for once that I live in the countryside.
Be safe fellow sistas and bros in the big cities. You never know what these racists are capable of doing.
:friendhug:

It's very unfortunate that they have made it to Finland indeed. It's also sad that racists are using this as an opportunity to justify their racism.
I'm quite sure there will be some sort of violence directed towards muslims in the following days. I'm just happy for once that I live in the countryside.
Be safe fellow sistas and bros in the big cities. You never know what these racists are capable of doing.
:friendhug:

Thanks. Hope you are save too :samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ad7484c8-0832-42d0-9c2f-fd5216312ac0.jpg
:mjpls:

:susp:If they are among the injured/dead and the perpetrator is cadaan. Would they say I casually bumped into a stray bullet? :stevej: The good boy went friendly fire on my futo. :4uzpnkt: He didn't mean to send me to the underworld. Life happens. :manny:

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Joo mä luin tosta, SAATANA KUN KUUMOTTAA!

Fucking hell i couldnt believe it, they killed a mother in front of her baby! Fucking hell this is a small country and everyone seems mad right now :bell: But it seems like they are mad at arabs :wowsweat:

Joo mä luin tosta, SAATANA KUN KUUMOTTAA!

Fucking hell i couldnt believe it, they killed a mother in front of her baby! Fucking hell this is a small country and everyone seems mad right now :bell: But it seems like they are mad at arabs :wowsweat:

@Hana @hindhisle Kiva liikkuu kaupungilla, vitun arabit oikeesti :mjhaps:

Siis iha oikeesti.. MITÄ VITTUA. Hell I'm mad and I'm not even Finnish. I'm mad at these barbaric human beings taking lives as if it was nothing and as well ruining immigrants/muslims reputation.

And on top of that Arabs have the nerve to act as if they are better than the other immigrants. I just hope that Finns have enough sense to not direct their hate on all of us.

I usually don't hate people based on their background but Arabs can f*ck off for all I care, honestly.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Onks toi edes totta? Mistä lähteet?
Mut eikös Hawiye oo yks suurimmista klaaneista? Maybe that's why.
Ootkos sä osa master race klaania? :russsmug:

Joo mä oon habargidir....LÄPÄL EN OO :chrisfreshhah: Yaa Ahlul Majeerteeniyah :salute:
Joo ei oo lähteit, mut suurin osa mun naapureist ja kavereist on hawiye, siks kysyin. Mut ei sil oo mitää merkityst, kunhan vaan kysyin:mjswag:

Joo mä oon habargidir....LÄPÄL EN OO :chrisfreshhah: Yaa Ahlul Majeerteeniyah :salute:
Joo ei oo lähteit, mut suurin osa mun naapureist ja kavereist on hawiye, siks kysyin. Mut ei sil oo mitää merkityst, kunhan vaan kysyin:mjswag:

En mäkää oo tosissani.. muakin ei vois vähempää kiinnostaa klaanit .
What matters is that we stand against Arabs as one. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending