Somalis of Finland, your thoughts on the terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about the very first terror attack in Finland?
How will it effect your daily lives? Will Somalis also be getting blamed although the terrorist is from Morocco?
Tuleeks elämästä rankkaa seuraavina päivinä? So many questions.
:wow1:

Somalis are prone to becoming Jihadis as well. So I wouldn't laugh at them.

Of course, but for some reason, Somali terrorists would rather travel all the way to Somalia and blow people up in their homeland. You never hear of them in the Western World.

Apollo

VIP
He was just some sick kid sxb. Diagnosis for paranoid schizophrenia seems to be on the rise in the Somali community .I am with those who question the impact of psychotic drugs on the mind and their link to violence . You would not be surprised to know the Charlottesville attacker was prescribed " psychotic drugs " to treat schizophrenia.

Yeah, but both were influenced by extremist ideologies (one being Islamism and the other being Neo-Nazism).

Yeah, but both were influenced by extremist ideologies (one being Islamism and the other being Neo-Nazism).

There is no evidence for the Somali kid being influenced by any political thought . He was going through a psychotic episode and thought the woman was a devil .I have a relative with a similar condition who literally believes many people ,especially strangers , are out to kill him or get him .

Apollo

VIP
There is no evidence for the Somali kid being influenced by any political thought . He was going through a psychotic episode and thought the woman was a devil .I have a relative with a similar condition who literally believes many people ,especially strangers , are out to kill him or get him .

I remain skeptical. Any Somali who attacks random strangers = terrorist, imo.

If its for shits and giggles - Psychopaths. :trumpsmirk:

ad7484c8-0832-42d0-9c2f-fd5216312ac0.jpg
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending