Somalis killing eachother at unbelievable rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow Dhulbahante

You made your money on bl
Rich on that
I’m on the khat Money

I made the motherland rain with that money and i still ask God to forgive for that. I didn't keep any of the haraam money I still had left and gave to the more fortunate.

May God forgive us all for our sins and open up a more righteous path for us in our lives.

I know one most of his daughters became hoes and this is an oldtimer. ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon it has no blessings indeed

Trust me bro, sometimes you just have to take stock of your life and realise we need to change our ways.

First step is leaving bad company and/or bad area

I made the motherland rain with that money and i still ask God to forgive for that. I didn't keep any of the haraam money I still had left and gave to the more fortunate.

May God forgive us all for our sins and open up a more righteous path for us in our lives.
Cuz give me £500 it’s nothing to you xx

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Walthamstow is the worst borough for Somalis, low rated schools, too many council estates, large young somali community, drugs it's very close to alot gang hotspots from tottenham to hackney to stratford to edmonton.

The guy was from East ham that's Geeljire part

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Who are Walthamstow beefing anyways? I know Newham lots beef Tower Hamlets

surprisingly it's estates vs estate and malis are on top, some malis are scattered in other estates that are beefing. Basically the malis are puppet masters with mini gangs under the alliance

Are you high?

You have away your number and your name in this thread.
I don’t take drugs
Thank you Somali Spot!!
After I posted the last message my 2 Friends came to my House I was calling them all day!
I’m no longer broke and I’m going back to East

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most murders here in the last few months have been Somalis killing other Somalis
What is going on?:farmajoyaab:

Here’s what I think these Somali kids feel like they don’t belong and seek money and power so they hang with the wrong crowd and eventually starting to make fast money On the streets Either way at some point they will end up dead or in jail once out and struggle to find work will go back to their old ways

I think even if you grow up in a shitty neighborhood it’s who you chose to befriend or hang around that’s gonna influence you the most so it’s important that Somali parents got an eye on who they’re kid is hanging with

Gambar

VIP
Most of these boys were lost from day one. What are you gonna do it theres no food in the fridge for days? Your mum spends all the child benefits on hagbad and dahab? What would you do if you grew up in a utter ghetto where all of your friends are either on drugs or sell drugs?

Most of my mates I used to go school with are either dead or in prison. Dont blaim these kids for the poor environment they are being brought up in. The society forces you to hustle your way up.

Allahunaxariisto to all my guys who didnt make it till their 25th birthday free up all my guys in the can. You need to make bread by all means necessary.
Been badaana, most of you are spoiled and never had any responsibilities from a young age like your sisters. Hoyoo made your sisters cook and clean and you probably didn’t even get a slap on the wrist if you did something wrong. Shaqo la’an makes you unproductive members of society. Too much time on your hands that would be better spent doing something productive like working, going to school, etc. You lot never struggled like your mums who went through war, famine, refugee camps, massacre, etc. Naaga joojiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts