Somalis killing eachother at unbelievable rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start blaming western blacks for somalis rachetness in 3...2...

We didnt have gang culture and kids killing kids in somalia. These kids are not traditionally somali culturally. They have taken on black/thug mentality and are following their path sadly.

.....nevermind.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Most murders here in the last few months have been Somalis killing other Somalis
What is going on?:farmajoyaab:
Victim(AUN):meleshame:
IMG_20180927_122132.jpg

Asap Rocky
IMG_20180927_111214.jpg

random guy
IMG_20180927_111034.jpg

:dwill::dwill::dwill::ohhh: kinda resemble each other:mindblown:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Start blaming western blacks for somalis rachetness in 3...2...

.....nevermind.
Did you say ratchet?!!!
Go on and jerk off to your sister's new video kkkkk black es invented the word "ratchet" lmao.

Aun
Unless we do something as a community it’s not going to stop anytime soon!
The only way this could happen is if all the old Roadman come out and chat to the youth on road and keep it real with them.
It’s not All flowers and treats, it’s heartache and tears!
f*ck Treasa May
She doesn’t give a shit
One less black boy that she doesn’t have to pay for in the system.
If theses were white children
I’m telling you
There would be a curfew up in this !
It’s not about race
It’s about class
We all live in social housing like rats
So the under 25’s have lost it.

Aun
Unless we do something as a community it’s not going to stop anytime soon!
The only way this could happen is if all the old Roadman come out and chat to the youth on road and keep it real with them.
It’s not All flowers and treats, it’s heartache and tears!
f*ck Treasa May
She doesn’t give a shit
One less black boy that she doesn’t have to pay for in the system.
If theses were white children
I’m telling you
There would be a curfew up in this !
It’s not about race
It’s about class
We all live in social housing like rats
So the under 25’s have lost it.

Always blame others:noneck:

They think we from Toronto or Minnehopeless were Somalis slaughter each other like they in Xamar
London Somalis are found missing on the daily. Stop deluding yourself
:O27GWRK:Toronto Somalis are still getting into politics/having plenty of businesses unlike y'all :mybusiness:

This stuff just depresses me. As if being failures isn't enough, they take it a step further and kill each other like animals.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, there's no difference between modern day Somalis and madows.
More like Somali/Madow men.

Somali girls aren't the ones joining gaings and assimilating to madow culture.

Last edited:
So, you will find moroccans, algerians, blacks all sorts of asians even whites involved in gang lifestyle. Its not a black problem but a problem that involves nearly every single community. Most of these boys just wanna earn some quick cash but get dragged in to beef.

I know some who started of as little drug dealers but stepped up their game and became big men in the drug trade. Laundered their money opened a restaurant or another business left the drug business and are married with children. Thats the smart drugdealer, thats what most of these boys dream of.

I know a couple of ex big drug dealers from Luton. His kids are addicted to the stuff and the other got finessed by his wife for his money.

Haraam money has no blessings g

I know a couple of ex big drug dealers from Luton. His kids are addicted to the stuff and the other got finessed by his wife for his money.

My fellow Dhulbahante

You made your money on bl
Rich on that
I’m on the khat Money

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I know one most of his daughters became hoes and this is an oldtimer. ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon it has no blessings indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending