Somalis killing eachother at unbelievable rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i just cannot have sympathy,listen up nggas.If you join the wrong crowd you finna die
:draketf:

Exactly how I feel about this. These idiots allowed themselves to be manipulated by black thugs and ended up losing their lives for nothing.

If I ever have children, I’m moving to a middle class neighbourhood where I can raise my kids to be conservative and academically-ambitious children, not disgusting gangster low-lifes.

Somali boys need to get out of this hood lifestyle. AUN we don't deserve seeing somalis dying. We need to have a stronger community we need to get our kids safe. This is heartbreaking.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This stuff just depresses me. As if being failures isn't enough, they take it a step further and kill each other like animals.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, there's no difference between modern day Somalis and madows.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most of these boys were lost from day one. What are you gonna do it theres no food in the fridge for days? Your mum spends all the child benefits on hagbad and dahab? What would you do if you grew up in a utter ghetto where all of your friends are either on drugs or sell drugs?

Most of my mates I used to go school with are either dead or in prison. Dont blaim these kids for the poor environment they are being brought up in. The society forces you to hustle your way up.

Allahunaxariisto to all my guys who didnt make it till their 25th birthday free up all my guys in the can. You need to make bread by all means necessary.

Ironic tho how Somali males are the first to say that they ain’t ‘black’ but in the West many of them follow this lifestyle hmm so what’s the truth? :bell:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ironic tho how Somali males are the first to say that they ain’t ‘black’ but in the West many of them follow this lifestyle hmm so what’s the truth? :bell:

I never knew only blacks kill each other and are involved in gang lifestyle.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They are definitely over represented while only being tiny % of the population :ohno:

So, you will find moroccans, algerians, blacks all sorts of asians even whites involved in gang lifestyle. Its not a black problem but a problem that involves nearly every single community. Most of these boys just wanna earn some quick cash but get dragged in to beef.

I know some who started of as little drug dealers but stepped up their game and became big men in the drug trade. Laundered their money opened a restaurant or another business left the drug business and are married with children. Thats the smart drugdealer, thats what most of these boys dream of.

So, you will find moroccans, algerians, blacks all sorts of asians even whites involved in gang lifestyle. Its not a black problem but a problem that involves nearly every single community. Most of these boys just wanna earn some quick cash but get dragged in to beef.

I know some who started of as little drug dealers but stepped up their game and became big men in the drug trade. Laundered their money opened a restaurant or another business left the drug business and are married with children. Thats the smart drugdealer, thats what most of these boys dream of.

Right how come you hardly hear of all these other ethnicities you’ve mentioned getting killed at same rate as Somalis/Blacks?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Exactly how I feel about this. These idiots allowed themselves to be manipulated by black thugs and ended up losing their lives for nothing.

If I ever have children, I’m moving to a middle class neighbourhood where I can raise my kids to be conservative and academically-ambitious children, not disgusting gangster low-lifes.

You guys are being highly ignorant too early.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lol I wish :ftw9nwa:

I’m actually from Walthamstow and the killings here are so common that it’s hard to keep on feeling sorry for these fuckers every time they gamble with their lives. The murder happened right next to a primary school and many parents are afraid for their children’s safety.

You from Walthamstow :whoo:

Your actually from the ghetto, Somalis from Walthamstow and Forest Gate are finishhh though.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lol I wish :ftw9nwa:

I’m actually from Walthamstow and the killings here are so common that it’s hard to keep on feeling sorry for these fuckers every time they gamble with their lives. The murder happened right next to a primary school and many parents are afraid for their children’s safety.

You’re talking about dead people you know, have some type of respect.

You from Walthamstow :whoo:

Your actually from the ghetto, Somalis from Walthamstow and Forest Gate are finishhh though.

Alhamdulliah I’m from a hard-working and respectable family who have taught me the value of discipline and ambition, although that’s not the case for many kids here. I thank God everyday for having amazing parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.