Somalis in the west who wear Kenyan bracelets are so corny

Most of the people wearing them are reer UK. the only time ive seen them is online is through reer uk tiktok or in person.

i understand the identity mess barwanis/chiminis/ bantu minority mixed people claiming kenya (that they have no links to but are too ashamed to claim shthole somalia so prefer kenya), but waxu igu daran the Kakuma refugee born people proudly waving the kenyan flag. The only claim they even have to kenya is that bracelet, its not like kenya offered them citizenship through birthright like most nations do.
i don't think hes talking about bantus :cosbyhmm: idk

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
i was born and raised in uk im still Somali its no excuse you'll never catch me waving filthy cadaan flag anywhere

I am from America and I wouldn’t wear anything American too. But in Kenya, it’s more closer to Somalia than to any other country, and majority of the people that live there are Somali. East Leigh for example, is run by Somalis, and they call themselves a proud Kenyan. I wouldn’t even care if they have a bracelet from a place they call home.

I am from America and I wouldn’t wear anything American too. But in Kenya, it’s more closer to Somalia than to any other country, and majority of the people that live there are Somali. East Leigh for example, is run by Somalis, and they call themselves a proud Kenyan. I wouldn’t even care if they have a bracelet from a place they call home.
THEYRE COONS END OF

Based

VIP
Cringe. Why would a Somali who is rich with history claim something as low as Kenyan 🤢 they are the weakest links especially when they neglect the fact that they're Somali.

How can you be that pathetic distinguishing of Somali, I understand claiming Ethiopia but Kenya who has no history and has the most annoying people, I have more respect for pedo Somali than those people, wallahi I rather go to hell than claim Kenya, I will happily burn than be disgusting Somali. :susp::idontlike: am the proudest geeljire here

Why not? Kenya never went to war with Somalia and treated the Somali population much better than Ethiopia.

Many Somalis made a fortune in Kenya that provided them with appourtunity to prosper. Name a single Somali Ethiopian citizen who made it big under Ethiopian regime? (Khat traders don't count they make living on the expense of Somalis and benefit Ethiopia in the process)

Add the fact until recently Ethiopians were murdering Somalis wholesale and burning our villages to the ground.

Kenyans have pre convinced prejudice towards Somalis but past Shifta war they haven't done anything of such cruelty and proportions like Ethiopians were doing for +100 years. Ethiopians do not even let us vote ffs I don't know why Somalis have suddenly become subservient towards Habesha.

The logical attitude should be neutral towards Kenya and apposed to Ethiopia. Bantu Kenya treated Somalis in far more humane manner than Xabashi Ethiopia.

Last edited:
Let them be. Somali Kenyans who grow up as a Kenyan have the right to choose what identity they want to embrace. Lets not beat around the bushes, Kenya have more to offer than Somalia and they're doing well under a relatively good government with rights and freedom an Ethiopian Somali could only dream off.

Why would on earth a Somali Kenyan who speak Swahili as mother tongue, grow up in Nairobi, studied and lived his whole life there subscribe to pan Somali dogma when Somalia next door is eating itself up?

Racial pride? Somalnimo? Qabyalad? None of that will ever pay bill or assure his safety.

Drop the empty bravado and let them be.

Last edited:
Why not? Kenya never went to war with Somalia and treated the Somali population much better than Ethiopia.

Many Somalis made a fortune in Kenya that provided them with appourtunity to prosper. Name a single Somali Ethiopian citizen who made it big under Ethiopian regime? (Khat traders don't count they make living on the expense of Somalis and benefit Ethiopia in the process)

Add the fact until recently Ethiopians were murdering Somalis wholesale and burning our villages to the ground.

Kenyans have pre convinced prejudice towards Somalis but past Shifta war they haven't done anything of such cruelty and proportions like Ethiopians were doing for +100 years. Ethiopians do not even let us vote ffs I don't know why Somalis have suddenly become subservient towards Habesha.

The logical attitude should be neutral towards Kenya and apposed to Ethiopia. Bantu Kenya treated Somalis in far more humane manner than Xabashi Ethiopia.
Garissa and wagalla massacre waryaa. :camby:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
But seriously Kenya has orchestrated massacres against somalis living in the NFD and seek to exploit our failed stateness.
those somalis that live in nfd right now are proud kenyans. Even the somali politicians in kenya are proud kenyans. Did you know that the somalis in nfd asked kenya to build a wall between kenya and somalia. Lets be honnest its a human instinct for you to like to be associated with a country that is making progress. Here is a somali guy in kenya explaining it

those somalis that live in nfd now are proud kenyans. Even the somali politicians in kenya are proud kenyans. Did you know that the somalis in nfd asked kenya to build a wall between kenya and somalia. Lets be honnest its a human instinct for you to like to be associated with a country that is making progress. Here is a somali guy in kenya explaining it

Haven't seen the video yet but they better be happy when I liberate them...

Trending

Latest posts