Somalis in the west who wear Kenyan bracelets are so corny

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
40% of Ethiopia is muslim :comeon:
It's over 50% actually but my point is that ethiopia is a tyrannical mass murdering abomination of a country in which amxaars hold power. If it were not for western powers it would not exist.

lol you are posting slums in Kenya to proof your point? Of course Kenya will have slums, just like any other developing country.This is Africa we are talking about here. In any case, Kenya is doing relatively well by African Standards.

Anyway,what guys here don't understand is that Somali Kenyans have every right to choose which country they are loyal to. You cannot make that decision for them. Their priority is their own safety, self preservation and survival. That is a basic human instinct. Currently,Kenya offers them more than Somalia could ever do. You say that the peace they enjoy in Kenya does not put food on their table. Well, I tell you that the peace they enjoy allows them to live in Kenya, work and do business and thrive in every corner of Kenya.

Y'all with your racial pride and empty bravado wants them to denounce the only place they have known as home? To forget their places of work, businesses and investments etc and pledge their loyalty to Muqdisho?

Somali Kenyans don't believe in the somaliweyn ideology, period. Their loyalty is to Kenya. If you doubt it, just listen to their politicians.

And here you are posting a video "lol" unhappy of reality in your nation or what Kuckyan? Surely if Somalis were Kenyan they'd not be seen as a 5th column of Somalia "Not yet Kenyan" I'll take it from an honest reporter who shed tears about the unfortunate truth no innocent ethnicity should be stateless (countless examples around the 🌍) Your reply & reality don't match & won't ever match unless you personally can convince Kenyans that Somali's are Kenyan solely & have no other homeland other than Kenya like the notable ethnicites in Kenya vying for power.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505_222408.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505_222408.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 109

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
After all is said and done,Somali Kenyans will still call Kenya their home and country. This fact ain't gonna change anytime soon.

We sujuus are proud to represent the flag of Kenya. Somalians need to accept this fact and live with it. :russ: :denzelnigga:

That Kenyan flag and blacelet

View attachment 183660

Yes, he was smashing some famous Kenyan TV girl. He wants to enter into politics and vie for the Member of Parliament in Eastleigh.
Honnestly i dont blame you guys for claiming kenya. What has somalia ever done for nfd besides signing a deal with jomo kenyatta to give you guys up to kenya

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
My cousin got onto me for wearing the Puntland and somaliland flags (with the Somalia one) when I’m not from either of them but he wears the kenyan flag (only) and his justification is “I lived in kenya for 6 months”

Personally I consider bracelets are effeminate, so I never wore one. The furthest I would go is a ring and a ivory necklace.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
The big question is why does this irk you soo much?
You sound like those liberal adaans “why does this bother you muh freedoms muh rights”.

shut up fool. This irks me because it doesn’t make sense. It’s like a Yemeni claiming to be a Saudi or a Ugandan claiming to be a congolese.

don’t ask stupid questions you brain dead fool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let them be. Somali Kenyans who grow up as a Kenyan have the right to choose what identity they want to embrace. Lets not beat around the bushes, Kenya have more to offer than Somalia and they're doing well under a relatively good government with rights and freedom an Ethiopian Somali could only dream off.

Why would on earth a Somali Kenyan who speak Swahili as mother tongue, grow up in Nairobi, studied and lived his whole life there subscribe to pan Somali dogma when Somalia next door is eating itself up?

Racial pride? Somalnimo? Qabyalad? None of that will ever pay bill or assure his safety.

Drop the empty bravado and let them be.
Great reply fella. :salute:

Trending