Somalis in the west who wear Kenyan bracelets are so corny

Garissa and wagalla massacre waryaa. :camby:

Somalia: Majerteen massacre, Isaaq massacre, Hawiye massacre, Rahanweyne massacre. Collapse of Somali state, ongoing civil war, minimum +500k casualty.

*Muh Somaliweyn, sijuu must stay loyal to us.

Kenya: Wagalla & Garrisa massacres 10k casualties. Somali population is assimilating and thriving with basic rights.

*Muh Bantu Kenya killed 10k Somalis

Sijuu picked the winning team. Somalia ana wassa

:mjlaugh:

Somalia: Majerteen massacre, Isaaq massacre, Hawiye massacre, Rahanweyne massacre. Collapse of Somali state, ongoing civil war, half of Somali politicians are stooges to foreign countries. Minimum +500k casualty.

*Muh Somaliweyn

Kenya: Wagalla & Garrisa massacres 10k casualties. Somali population is assimilating and thriving with basic rights.

*Muh Bantu Kenya killed 10k Somalis

Sujui picked the winning team. Somalia ana wassa

:mjlaugh:
I don't give a shit. I rather associate with our somalis than those cunts.

I don't give a shit. I rather associate with our somalis than those cunts.

That's not your call. It is NFD Somalis call and they are content with being part of Kenya. They have been all over Twitter repping Kenyan flag at the sea dispute threads shelling heavily in favor of Kenya to compensate for the perceived disloyalty of Somali people in Kenya.

Somalis can offer nothing but empty bravado yet expects blind allegiances due to tribal linage. It did not work in Somali Republic and it won't work now. You have no project, no vision and no road map. FFS you're still operating on 4.5 system that was set up by foreigners to run YOUR own country.

Somalis are delusional people high on racial pride.

That's not your call. It is NFD Somalis call and they are content with being part of Kenya. They have been all over Twitter repping Kenyan flag at the sea dispute threads shelling heavily in favor of Kenya to compensate for the perceived disloyalty of Somali people in Kenya.

Somalis can offer nothing but empty bravado yet expects blind allegiances due to tribal linage. It did not work in Somali Republic and it won't work now. You have no project, no vision and no road map. FFS you're still operating on 4.5 system that was set up by foreigners to run YOUR own country.

Damn right I'm high on racial pride. :damn: niggas are cooning for kenya???? f*ck that wtf

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

giphy.gif

:wow1:That's finna change. Somalis can only operate under dictatorial rule and i'll put myself for that position

They have been all over Twitter repping Kenyan flag at the sea dispute threads shelling heavily in favor of Kenya to compensate for the perceived disloyalty of Somali people in Kenya.
It’s one thing being content and living in Kenya as a citizen, it’s another thing supporting Kenya in the sea dispute. I see my sijuu cousins on Twitter “liking” the Somalia posts on this matter.

Side note: are you a Lander?

Actually if they are from nfd. They are kenyan:mjdontkno:
They claim kenya because they feel like kenya is a success story. Honestly why should they claim Somalia?
Then they might as well claim to be a Protestant Christian who speaks Swahili. If they want to prove their Kenyaness, minorities generally speaking go above & beyond to assimilate into the dominant culture, ethnicity etc unless there's bad blood which'll make what I just said not true.

They can enjoy always being the 5th column seen as an extension of Somalia (according to the same Kenyans you're reffering to) who's land will be taken off them & ☠️ (then given to Nilotic pastoralists is the plan of the Bantu mongrel high on "racial pride" the backbone of all races) like all the others who trusted that the Bantus wouldn't do what's common during an expansion, and what's your point about 4.5 as if nation States weren't brought to Africa by the Europeans you can't pick & choose where to draw the line either both nation States & 4.5 need to go or they'll both be staying.

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_190318_677.jpg
    IMG_20210222_190318_677.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20210222_191255.jpg
    Screenshot_20210222_191255.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20210222_191306.jpg
    Screenshot_20210222_191306.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 150
  • InShot_20210505_201524674.jpg
    InShot_20210505_201524674.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20210505_201917_901.jpg
    IMG_20210505_201917_901.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Let them be. Somali Kenyans who grow up as a Kenyan have the right to choose what identity they want to embrace. Lets not beat around the bushes, Kenya have more to offer than Somalia and they're doing well under a relatively good government with rights and freedom an Ethiopian Somali could only dream off.

Why would on earth a Somali Kenyan who speak Swahili as mother tongue, grow up in Nairobi, studied and lived his whole life there subscribe to pan Somali dogma when Somalia next door is eating itself up?

Racial pride? Somalnimo? Qabyalad? None of that will ever pay bill or assure his safety.

Drop the empty bravado and let them be.
"Ethiopian Somali" is the equivalent of a non Somali calling themselves Somali, and I doubt they're too unhappy about not living in a war zone shown bells, hence why they've called in China for much needed help before things get worse & them becoming like CAR. You're right about identity not paying any bills maybe they should assimilate individually & not try to stray Away from the truth on the ground that Christian dominated Kenya & Muslim Somalia 🏡 for Somalis get along. A good government doesn't ensure their people live under such conditions, peace doesn't pay the bills or guarantee them food on the table, clothing etc for them to survive.

Attachments

• InShot_20210505_202936001-min.jpg
    InShot_20210505_202936001-min.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 123
  • The Real Mombasa.jpeg
    The Real Mombasa.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 🤣🤣.jpeg
    🤣🤣.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20210505_203249.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505_203249.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 104
"Ethiopian Somali" is the equivalent of a non Somali calling themselves Somali, and I doubt they're too unhappy about not living in a war zone shown bells, hence why they've called in China for much needed help before things get worse & them becoming like CAR. You're right about identity not paying any bills maybe they should assimilate individually & not try to stray Away from the truth on the ground that Christian dominated Kenya & Muslim Somalia 🏡 for Somalis get along. A good government doesn't ensure their people live under such conditions, peace doesn't pay the bills or guarantee them food on the table, clothing etc for them to survive.

lol you are posting slums in Kenya to proof your point? Of course Kenya will have slums, just like any other developing country.This is Africa we are talking about here. In any case, Kenya is doing relatively well by African Standards.

Anyway,what guys here don't understand is that Somali Kenyans have every right to choose which country they are loyal to. You cannot make that decision for them. Their priority is their own safety, self preservation and survival. That is a basic human instinct. Currently,Kenya offers them more than Somalia could ever do. You say that the peace they enjoy in Kenya does not put food on their table. Well, I tell you that the peace they enjoy allows them to live in Kenya, work and do business and thrive in every corner of Kenya.

Y'all with your racial pride and empty bravado wants them to denounce the only place they have known as home? To forget their places of work, businesses and investments etc and pledge their loyalty to Muqdisho?

Somali Kenyans don't believe in the somaliweyn ideology, period. Their loyalty is to Kenya. If you doubt it, just listen to their politicians.

Last edited:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
How are Somalis treated in Tanzania?
They are treated ok and some inter marry.
My Abo's friends were Masaai. During the time of Nyeyere some Somalis from Somalia were deported back however Tanzanians don't hate Somalis to the scale of Kenyans.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Thankfully I have never come across this but similarly I remember seeing a Quran competition where one of the contestants was wearing an ethiopian flag scarf with the name of the country on it like he was made to do it or something. It irritated me that he would represent such a foul nation as a Muslim.

so called sijuis are of mainly three different variations
1, somalis who came with british, mainly from present somaliland.
2.somali who resided in the somali province of nfd , today called north eastern
3.somali who came after the war from 90s who are in their first generation.
believe you me all the three are of different mentalities,
the landers are a quite reserved bunch generally keeping to themselves and rarely intergrated and
their relations with other somalis is one of general indifference, only have kind of a spiritual connection
to somaliland and are a fierce advocate and defenders of its independence. the nfd guys have a history if
victimization by the successive kenyan govts and are not really sure where they belong, they gravitate
between a love and hate relations with their kenyan masters depending on whether the good cop or the bad cop is in power. the third group are stiil under the trauma and chaos of somalia, quite fragmented politically but quite
focused economically, seem to have replaced any form of patriotism to material success

Thankfully I have never come across this but similarly I remember seeing a Quran competition where one of the contestants was wearing an ethiopian flag scarf with the name of the country on it like he was made to do it or something. It irritated me that he would represent such a foul nation as a Muslim.
40% of Ethiopia is muslim :comeon: