Somalis in the west who wear Kenyan bracelets are so corny

What flag would you rather them wear :cosbyhmm:

giphy.gif

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Most of the people wearing them are reer UK. the only time ive seen them is online is through reer uk tiktok or in person.

i understand the identity mess barwanis/chiminis/ bantu minority mixed people claiming kenya (that they have no links to but are too ashamed to claim shthole somalia so prefer kenya), but waxu igu daran the Kakuma refugee born people proudly waving the kenyan flag. The only claim they even have to kenya is that bracelet, its not like kenya offered them citizenship through birthright like most nations do.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
facts it's so corny. yall got forced to be in Kenya. you probably have ancestors that participated in protests and was wanting to join Somalia

It irritates me. I even find it annoying when Somali sujus do it and tbh, they've been in Kenya for more than a century but still.

Based

VIP
Those Barawani mutts that revolve their whole personality about being Kenyan. :susp: I dont really care if madowweyne claim Kenya because they have a reason

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
How can you be that pathetic distinguishing of Somali, I understand claiming Ethiopia but Kenya who has no history and has the most annoying people, I have more respect for pedo Somali than those people, wallahi I rather go to hell than claim Kenya, I will happily burn than be disgusting Somali. :susp::idontlike: am the proudest geeljire here

Last edited:
Kenya has a cool flag.
Kenya has a cool flag.
I don't fw kenyans, when I was 10 this one kenyan stole my bike but I got it back :pachah1:
How can you be that pathetic distinguishing of Somali, I understand claiming Ethiopia but Kenya who has no history and has the most annoying people, I have more respect for pedo Somali than those people, wallahi I rather go to hell than claim Kenya, I will happily burn than be disgusting Somali. :susp::idontlike: am the proudest geeljire here
I would never claim bantu or raw meat eaters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wear thr Somalia one havent taken it off for a month now but due to the state of the country I am switching to SL.

Trending

Latest posts