Somalis in Minnesota participate in BLM riots today

15 km over the speed limit definitely warrants arrest. We're Caucasian by the definition of the word. Whites have misconstrued the term's meaning. And we certainly are different to hoodrats. Don't degrade people just because they have dark skin. But I agree the rioting is retarded.

15 miles per hour over in the US definetely doesn't warrant aresst, the most you'll get usually is a ticket if you're not inebriated. But for a black person the US, that could lead to a deathly situation. And I wasn't degrading anyone, that's how many of the anti-black people on this forum see blacks as.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It was actually Black American online outlets trying to get word out about the Mohamed Noor case and the bias treatment the officer received when compared to white officers.

It was Black Americans who were upset about the Sudanese boy that got in trouble in school over that clock that looked like a bomb.

These are images from a protest after a Sudanese man was killed by police
View attachment 121052
View attachment 121053
Unlike other black people, Black Americans don't really notice the difference between black groups or really think there's much of a difference, because they've been 90% of the Black population in this country until very recently.

So, yeah. Unfortunately Black Americans will protest and stand up for many Black groups that would never do the same for Black Americans. Honestly, this is one of the flaws of Black Americans and the reason why BAs constantly get used and get nothing in return.
That’s not a Sudanese man that got shot it was a Ugandan refugee Alfred Olango. Who was Bantu African just like them. Get your sources right
C7DD8009-68A7-42E1-ACEF-5538E326D7CC.jpeg
D8C8CDBA-BB85-4DE4-A5A6-7D9F4E140224.jpeg

When a Somali girl (Shukri Abdi) in the UK got drowned to death I didn’t see the BLM give a shit. So protest for a coon who wouldn’t do the same for you :nahgirl:

It's mostly an American movement. And I doubt the Shukri situation got coverage/recognition anywhere but in the UK and within the Somali diaspora community.

When has peaceful protests ever solved anything? A man was murdered in broad daylight, it warrants a few cars getting smashed. Riots have been effective in pushing positive change going back decades
I don't remember blacks chimping the f*ck out during the civil rights movement:farmajoyaab:
I'd say peacefully protesting did the trick back then, in a way more hostile environment nonetheless.

I don't remember blacks chimping the f*ck out during the civil rights movement:farmajoyaab:
I'd say peacefully protesting did the trick back then, in a way more hostile environment nonetheless.
Read up on history the only reason MLK worked was because of people like Malcolm X who did not turn the other cheek they had to choose armed black men or MLK.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Well there was the 1967 nationwide riots in most major U.S. cities that led to over 100 deaths, and the 1968 riots following the assassination of MLK...

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
How? That's counterintuitive.
How do you stop a bully? By fighting back and showing you're not afraid and deserve respect or continue to let him endlessly walk all over you, each day getting worse and worse as you hope that one day his dad the principal will do something about it.

Ahmaud attacked the guy, grabbed his gun and got shot. Was the guy supposed to just let Ahmaud grab his gun?

I had a gun pulled on me and I walked away like a normal person. I didn't go charge the guy with a gun. I've had at least three guns pulled on me that I can remember. Why would you charge someone with a gun, attack them and try to take their gun- and why would it be made a big issue if someone does that and gets shot? It's sad that he died but trying to start a race war over it is like trying to start a race way over someone jumping off a cliff.

If there is such an epidemic of white people randomly shooting blacks, why can't they rally the people around an actual case of someone really getting shot for only their skin color? Why do they have to hoax incidents (like with that TV actor who hired the Nigerians) and use incidents like this where it was self-defense.

I don't know if it was halal for them to show up with their guns and get involved. But I think it was halal for them to shoot him. If Ahmaud had avoided confrontation or simply walked away I think he'd still be alive or at the least he would have been morally in the right. But Ahmaud was the one that actually escalated the situation to actual violence.

According to Sheikh Fawzan in his Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence, you legally have the right to use force to defend yourself.

If you went to Sheikh Fawzan, you said nothing about the race of anyone involved and you simply said that someone got killed when charging someone with a gun, attacking them and trying to grab their gun- what would Sheikh Fawzan say? Firstly, Sheikh Fawzan would probably think the guy who got shot was crazy and secondly I think Sheikh Fawzan would almost certainly rule that it was justified due to it being self-defense. Any clear, objective examination has to lead to the conclusion that the killing was done in self-defense. But instead of promoting clear and objective thinking,ً the media opts to promote chaos with this "WHITE MAN killed BLACK MAN" rhetoric.

One minute, the left is claiming race isn't real, doesn't exist and we have to forget about such a concept or we're racists- then the media is all about race when it suits them. One minute the left is proclaiming "BELIEVE ALL WOMEN, bigot," the next minute it's

EYUzDh5UMAI09mn.jpg

The left lacks consistent principles, makes up new principles out of thin air based on whatever is convenient to its current agenda, then tries to force you into believing whatever it is they just made up last Tuesday. Then if a week later, the stance is changed- now they want to force you to believe the new stance they just made up.
This Salafist is right this one time.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I laughed when that Somali girl who got shot was squealing like a pig that's what u get when u put other people's problems in front of ur own :camby:

Trending

Latest posts