Somalis in Minnesota participate in BLM riots today

I think this meme has a point

0A2F2E4E-986F-40A4-BAF5-E38B02414103.png

Somalis in America are Black and the system judges them as such, it concerns them just as it concerns any Black person
No it does not, I dont care if i am black, Its not even my country, Other africans have tried to genocide us since the bantu expansion, So why should i take their side in anything. Stay clear of others people problem

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Now ignoring the fact Ahmaud tried to clearly run away from these people and only attacked when the gun was aimed at him (hence why they got arrested) this killing has nothing to do with that case you fucking moron.

The man in question who got killed was already handcuffed and the police officer had a knee on his neck for a while, while he was dying and bystanders tried to defend him while videoing the incident. So how are you going to try justify this oh defender of segregation era America? Is it the leftists fault the police shouldn't be allowed to kill you?

Grade A c*nt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^My reaction while reading his comment. I couldn’t stop laughing wallahi especially when he spoke about what he thought the saudi mufti would do in that situation.
:faysalwtf::pachah1:

Like he wants to talk about ahmaud going to grab at the gun being pointed at him but say nothing about the red neck father & son who chased him down with their car and rifles all based on a “suspicion”. Bro the guy was being chased with a gun and he didn’t know why, he probably thought these guys were psychopathic serial killers or someshit. He couldn’t have known whether they were gunna shoot or not so he grabbed at the gun in self defense. And your gunna criticize him?! Like come correct or don’t comment bro

No it does not, I dont care if i am black, Its not even my country, Other africans have tried to genocide us since the bantu expansion, So why should i take their side in anything. Stay clear of others people problem
Don't complain when your son is beaten or worst (Shot by American cops) for simply being Black. You don't have to care but you should care only if it concerns you. American Somalis are under the same system as AA's and face the same treatment, they have every right to voice their concerns.

Now ignoring the fact Ahmaud tried to clearly run away from these people and only attacked when the gun was aimed at him (hence why they got arrested) this killing has nothing to do with that case you fucking moron.

The man in question who got killed was already handcuffed and the police officer had a knee on his neck for a while, while he was dying and bystanders tried to defend him while videoing the incident. So how are you going to try justify this oh defender of segregation era America? Is it the leftists fault the police shouldn't be allowed to kill you?

Grade A c*nt

he ran at them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^My reaction while reading his comment. I couldn’t stop laughing wallahi especially when he spoke about what he thought the saudi mufti would do in that situation.
:faysalwtf::pachah1:

Like he wants to talk about ahmaud going to grab at the gun being pointed at him but say nothing about the red neck father & son who chased him down with their car and rifles all based on a “suspicion”. Bro the guy was being chased with a gun and he didn’t know why, he probably thought these guys were psychopathic serial killers or someshit. He couldn’t have known whether they were gunna shoot or not so he grabbed at the gun in self defense. And your gunna criticize him?! Like come correct or don’t comment bro

Yes, he has no idea whether there was any intention to shoot. I had a redneck pull a gun on me and I walked away. I'm still here to type this.

This thing with George Floyd- I think his family should be allowed to opt for the death penalty for the killer. I don't think rioting is the right way to respond, though.

Ahmed Arbery I said what I think. But George Floyd I think obviously it was wrong.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Yes, he has no idea whether there was any intention to shoot. I had a redneck pull a gun on me and I walked away. I'm still here to type this.
Ok bro good for you. Not everyone acts the same at the heat of the moment. Adrenaline was pumping through his blood, he thought they might shoot so he tried to wrestle the gun away in an effort to save his life. The fact that you’re victim blaming and trying to deflect from the clear problem of vigilante & police Brutality against blacks in America is cringe. Murica has a clear problem and is clearly hypocritical when it comes to how it sees race & is still suffering from its slavery/Jim crow days

Ok bro good for you. Not everyone acts the same at the heat of the moment. Adrenaline was pumping through his blood, he thought they might shoot so he tried to wrestle the gun away in an effort to save his life. The fact that you’re victim blaming and trying to deflect from the clear problem of vigilante & police Brutality against blacks in America is cringe. Murica has a clear problem and is clearly hypocritical when it comes to how it sees race & is still suffering from its slavery/Jim crow days

you write like you don't live here.

Adrenaline or no adrenaline, a person is responsible for their decisions. You make a decision, you make a decision. You try to grab a person's gun, you're responsible for what you do.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

This is why there is so much hatred towards leftists and BLM. It is haraam to insult people but you think you have a right to react in such a way simply because I think differently than you.
Bro the way you belittled the murder of that man just pissed me off. My bad if I was too harsh but akhi you really gotta think through your words before posting on sensitive topic like this. You sounded really insensitive. I’m not a fan of the left or BLM but I call out injustice when I see it, just keepin it one hunnid!
:salute:

Last edited:
This is problematic. We need to stay away from these AA problems. They have a bad history of violence and most are in gangs. We need to make a new label, somali or cushitic label whatever. Teach the police about us being a distinct group, and avoid our name being the same as AA. Being black shouldn't work for us. From now on we are the same as indians. They made others know who they are.

Don't complain when your son is beaten or worst (Shot by American cops) for simply being Black. You don't have to care but you should care only if it concerns you. American Somalis are under the same system as AA's and face the same treatment, they have every right to voice their concerns.
I dont live in america, Just because you live in the same system as someone does not mean you are like that person, Somalis are not victims we are clear victimizers

Bro the way you belittled the murder of that man just pissed me off. My bad if I was to harsh but akhi you really gotta think through your words before posting on sensitive topic like this. You sounded really insensitive. I’m not a fan of the left or BLM but I call out injustice when I see it, just keepin it one hunnid!

Yes, this is the same way that they talk whenever you say something the left doesn't like.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Surah Al-Hujurat 49:11

I have a right to disagree with what the left is saying. I don't think it's cool this leftist mentallity that everyone must think like them.