upload_2019-6-9_14-25-55.jpeg

we need more making D1 tbh

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
former D1 player for Washington state, Faisal Aden
NMCWPJPYYBTBPBY.20130528154249.jpg

Faisal was outscoring and better than his teammate Klay Thompson who is now NBA superstar
unfortunately he suffered a horrific injury, I hope to god his doing ok because it can really mess you up mentally to get so close to ur dreams and then losing everything.

its literally the Washington state coach lol, the player is ahmeddude top 5s brother who scored 103 points
Cq9elWcXEAIEAxt.jpg
Ahmed Ali was doing so well at Eastern Florida cause he was playing trash teams. Now on Washington State, he's terrible now when he's actually playing d1 level teams

World

VIP
Somalis don’t have the genes to make it in pro basketball I think

In a country of 327 million, Somalis only make up 135k.

So don’t be surprised that hardly any Somalis make it to D1, I’m surprised there are a few actually. Genetics and population size is working against us.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis don’t have the genes to make it in pro basketball I think

In a country of 327 million, Somalis only make up 135k.

So don’t be surprised that hardly any Somalis make it to D1, I’m surprised there are a few actually. Genetics and population size is working against us.
that last guy I posted thats coming in is the same height as Dwight Howard lol so we defiantly got the genes

Tukraq

VIP
When you’re at that height, it’s different. He’s one inch off 7 ft tall, and at that height, you have a 17 % playing in the nba.
his older brother in the picture with the beard is 7 foot but isn't any good lol, the moms like 6'2

World

VIP
his older brother in the picture with the beard is 7 foot but isn't any good lol, the moms like 6'2
The fact that there are Somalis at that height who don’t play for the nba let alone D1, is an argument against our genetics when it comes to basketball and not for lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending