Somalis I’m begging you, stop using clubhouse smh

Alluring

Sayonara
UK somalis swear they weren’t bullied but when they get asked why they’re pressed @ random madow people, it’s because they were bullied. Pick a story and stick with it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If you want to be a raw meat eating, hobbit sized,aids ridden, bug eyed,kinky haired prostitute, so be it. Start by getting off SOMALIspot :manny:

Don't hate on raw meat, abayo. Try steak tartare, it's sublime and very nutrient dense. Besides, Somali nomads traditionally ate camel hump fat fully raw and were not against cooking organs quite rare. Muscle meat was always well done, though.

As for your other observations...

View attachment 161603

I don’t know if anyone here uses this, but clubhouse topics are so embarasing, and the worst thing is hell ajnabis join and laugh.

‘Somalis’ is trending here in Canada on Twitter, cause some Somali girl had a clubhouse room that went viral talking about how she put her parents in a care home, and she even fake cried, she was lying the whole time.

This is couple days after the number 1 trending room was ‘Why do Black men prefer East African women over their own’ and the convi was spearheaded by Somali guys.

And look what i saw this morning smh

View attachment 161366

I don’t even follow that many Somalis, but this degeneracy always pops up, and it get so many views and people in the room. All these ajnabis must think were the weirdest people on earth

It’s a collective thing, the inceIs, the Dabaal BLM xalimos dragging their own - there was a room with thousands of people all over the world where the girls who were Somali were saying all antiblackness comes from Somali males, and one even was arguing how EVERY single positive thing about somalis is cause of the women, and negative was cause of the men - in a room full of people all over the world, most of the people laughing and agreeing

Somali name is in the mud, inshallah we all get off of social media since we don’t know how to act
Look at the Madow just in the centre of these embarrasing Xalimos :mjlol:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
UK somalis swear they weren’t bullied but when they get asked why they’re pressed @ random madow people, it’s because they were bullied. Pick a story and stick with it

I’m confusion at this point. They need to come together and come up with a unifying excuse, cause the bullying one makes sense, but the ones embarrassed about it will deny it til the end of time