Somalis I’m begging you, stop using clubhouse smh

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I don’t know if anyone here uses this, but clubhouse topics are so embarasing, and the worst thing is hell ajnabis join and laugh.

‘Somalis’ is trending here in Canada on Twitter, cause some Somali girl had a clubhouse room that went viral talking about how she put her parents in a care home, and she even fake cried, she was lying the whole time.

This is couple days after the number 1 trending room was ‘Why do Black men prefer East African women over their own’ and the convi was spearheaded by Somali guys.

And look what i saw this morning smh

F4481145-FDD2-4612-8432-79A97C556949.jpeg

I don’t even follow that many Somalis, but this degeneracy always pops up, and it get so many views and people in the room. All these ajnabis must think were the weirdest people on earth

It’s a collective thing, the inceIs, the Dabaal BLM xalimos dragging their own - there was a room with thousands of people all over the world where the girls who were Somali were saying all antiblackness comes from Somali males, and one even was arguing how EVERY single positive thing about somalis is cause of the women, and negative was cause of the men - in a room full of people all over the world, most of the people laughing and agreeing

Somali name is in the mud, inshallah we all get off of social media since we don’t know how to act

x z

For context, clubhouse is meant to be a networking adult way of connecting, with rooms like this as an example of how it should be.
7D5BCE38-A282-4BA9-9B32-7ECF02447196.png

And this is just a normal scroll of the things Somalis choose to talk about, and not their careers and advancement of their own people
4A91780D-0819-4063-888E-E7420DA018CF.jpeg
ABF695B7-C29B-4EC6-82B8-B0B6B25CCBAE.jpeg
109A045E-AADC-4C83-87AE-492230CE1370.jpeg

True 68iq

x z

The apps intentions :
C88C8D4C-BDDC-480F-834E-B6C1534FEE00.jpeg

The 68iqs way to use it :
E6276EA8-1648-4550-ACA0-7856807D4AB5.png

I’m so close to becoming habesha online

x z

NOI are indeed fake muslims

You can believe that it’s ok, but what’s the point of invading their room that has 400+ African Americans discussing it and say they’re all fake Muslims ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You can believe that it’s ok, but what’s the point of invading their room that has 400+ African Americans discussing it and say they’re all fake Muslims ?
Because we don't tolerate idiots who are degrading our Nabi a.s to the same level as "mahdi elijah" :umwhat: