Somalis I’m begging you, stop using clubhouse smh

[
Nope I'll forever keep shitting on you idiots until you stop ruining our reputation. Go cry about it:pachah1:

😂😂😂 Expect the name to get dragged through the mud then. Tbh there's bigger fish to fry (Blackwashed ppl, degenerates, atheists etc). You've got Anons from every nation who do those types of things to ppl they hate I'm wondering why it's only White & Somali Anons getting all the hate. Maybe it's because they hit the enemy demographics where it hurts.

[

😂😂😂 Expect the name to get dragged through the mud then. Tbh there's bigger fish to fry (Blackwashed ppl, degenerates, atheists etc). You've got Anons from every nation who do those types of things to ppl they hate I'm wondering why it's only White & Somali Anons getting all the hate. Maybe it's because they hit the enemy demographics where it hurts.

Please do an intro thread. You're the most mysterious user here lol.

I'm not even sure what to say in that thread/what to talk about in it. But I appreciate the idea.

Make the thread and we'll ask some questions lol. I'm sure lots of other people have questions too.

For instance why do you have so many qashins when you rarely comment ? What ends are you from ? Are you a farax or xalimo ?

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
SOMALI GUYS SAYING RACIST SHIT
SOMALI GALS SAYING SORRY AND ASS KISSING AJANABS

WALLAHI SOMALI UK ARE FINISHED

I'm so glad I'm 55 and married to a Eskimo beautiful lady for 30 years now

d6dc42d2e236e19efe27b33a33f52e38.jpg

We are literally a mere 20 million people and we are loudest on social media
AJEEEEEEEEB

Mr Sufi

I’m not familiar with these new apps that keep coming out. I remember using TinyChat back in the day I remember Somali guys and Gals were cool with each other. :icon lol: We all got a long perfectly fine. I’m not sure where this Ajnabi booty clapping came from last couple years.:icon question:
WALLAHI the self hate in the community is crazy I guess me growing as a only child made me think for myself and I never join bashing the sexes also I have no social media I'm only this forum

Mr Sufi

Where’s the correlation ? Stop the projection, somalis are the most embarasing ethnicity online, they can never use social media without making a fool out of their own people by acting like animals and making sure the Somali flag is always present to identify them.

Why do Eritreans and ethiopians etc not act as degenerate? I bet you’re one of the buuq people in there
IF IT BOTHERS YOU THIS MUCH

HERE'S A SUGGESTION LOG OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AND GO FOR A WALK MY DEAR

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Halimo Supremist is right malis are hated everywhere :ftw9nwa: & it is hypocritical to hate on these man's for wilding it out when we do the same here lmfao. i know bare ajanabis that go on this forum mostly madows & they laugh their asses off at the degeneracy here wallahi :dead:

even caught one of my somali niggas garxajis man on sspot in ICU class a year ago i was dying :yloezpe: this site is a lot bigger than y'all think it is.

WALLAHI the self hate in the community is crazy I guess me growing as a only child made me think for myself and I never join bashing the sexes also I have no social media I'm only this forum
Bro 10 years ago on tiny chat none of this existed everybody was normal online

@Halimo Supremist is right malis are hated everywhere :ftw9nwa: & it is hypocritical to hate on these man's for wilding it out when we do the same here lmfao. i know bare ajanabis that go on this forum mostly madows & they laugh their asses off at the degeneracy here wallahi :dead:

even caught one of my somali niggas garxajis man on sspot in ICU class a year ago i was dying :yloezpe: this site is a lot bigger than y'all think it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t know if anyone here uses this, but clubhouse topics are so embarasing, and the worst thing is hell ajnabis join and laugh.

‘Somalis’ is trending here in Canada on Twitter, cause some Somali girl had a clubhouse room that went viral talking about how she put her parents in a care home, and she even fake cried, she was lying the whole time.

This is couple days after the number 1 trending room was ‘Why do Black men prefer East African women over their own’ and the convi was spearheaded by Somali guys.

And look what i saw this morning smh

View attachment 161366

I don’t even follow that many Somalis, but this degeneracy always pops up, and it get so many views and people in the room. All these ajnabis must think were the weirdest people on earth

It’s a collective thing, the inceIs, the Dabaal BLM xalimos dragging their own - there was a room with thousands of people all over the world where the girls who were Somali were saying all antiblackness comes from Somali males, and one even was arguing how EVERY single positive thing about somalis is cause of the women, and negative was cause of the men - in a room full of people all over the world, most of the people laughing and agreeing

Somali name is in the mud, inshallah we all get off of social media since we don’t know how to act

holy shit how embarrassing. Oh and speak for yourselves, I have a active social media accounts and i don’t act weird like y’all :camby: