Somalis I’m begging you, stop using clubhouse smh

Honestly Im surprised by most of all your replies on here that makes me think you all are from North America and have no clue.

Let me break it down from someone who grew up in the UK and emigrated to NY and travls back and forth:

From young the African/Carribean community have had nothing but animosity for somalis literally years due to our distinctive look (You cant tell most of these african and carribean people apart so they blend together while we do so easy pickings)

Seriously racism against somalis in school and the hood was so normalised and 'cool' that it was a diss to even be called a somali. The jokes were so ubitqous and had a uniting effect on people of all races against us.

'wElL wHy DiDnT YoU gUys StAnD Up FoR yOuRsElVeS?' Against EVERYONE? How can you each and every time when your so outnumbered in most situations it occurs and its literally EVERY other race?

Then society moves on to social media and guess what now its online and just as rampant (which is where you guys first became aware I think)

Secondly I do NOT condone the disproportionate, embrassing and OTT replies from these racist trolls but are we gonna sit here and wonder where they come from after decades of abuse?

Thirdly UK Somali girls - Tbh I dont even blame them. Women by their very nature are for the highest bidders and MUST be accepted in the prevalent culture. Somali people are/were marginalised, ostracized and belittled so why is it any wonder the girls would jump ship? Biologically they have to be accepted by the 'main tribe' for their survival so its little wonder they help drive up these tweets to feel superior or at least as distant as they can.

Look we are all still somali at the end of the day but blaming the people who had been victimised from childhood to 2020 is not the answer. What is? I personally believe the farax's at the bottom should start M'ing people off who have negative things to say about somalis. Maybe then our respect and fear for us goes up.
When i reach breaking point from seeing some embarrasing xaar on social media from somalis or ajnabis mentioning us, word for word this is exactly what i say in my head, especially the last part Faraxs should start M'ing off these Ajnabis neeks from those trolls on Youtube comments dissing Somalis on their own music videos

Honestly Im surprised by most of all your replies on here that makes me think you all are from North America and have no clue.

Let me break it down from someone who grew up in the UK and emigrated to NY and travls back and forth:

From young the African/Carribean community have had nothing but animosity for somalis literally years due to our distinctive look (You cant tell most of these african and carribean people apart so they blend together while we do so easy pickings)

Seriously racism against somalis in school and the hood was so normalised and 'cool' that it was a diss to even be called a somali. The jokes were so ubitqous and had a uniting effect on people of all races against us.

'wElL wHy DiDnT YoU gUys StAnD Up FoR yOuRsElVeS?' Against EVERYONE? How can you each and every time when your so outnumbered in most situations it occurs and its literally EVERY other race?

Then society moves on to social media and guess what now its online and just as rampant (which is where you guys first became aware I think)

Secondly I do NOT condone the disproportionate, embrassing and OTT replies from these racist trolls but are we gonna sit here and wonder where they come from after decades of abuse?

Thirdly UK Somali girls - Tbh I dont even blame them. Women by their very nature are for the highest bidders and MUST be accepted in the prevalent culture. Somali people are/were marginalised, ostracized and belittled so why is it any wonder the girls would jump ship? Biologically they have to be accepted by the 'main tribe' for their survival so its little wonder they help drive up these tweets to feel superior or at least as distant as they can.

Look we are all still somali at the end of the day but blaming the people who had been victimised from childhood to 2020 is not the answer. What is? I personally believe the farax's at the bottom should start M'ing people off who have negative things to say about somalis. Maybe then our respect and fear for us goes up.
Also it ironically stopped around 2016ish days when people started clocking Somali females are pretty and look unique, what annoys me is how uk somali girls act like nothing happened tho, all that "you're Somalian tho, lool look at this fckin Mali" type stuff never happened

At least you can admit it, most of them will deny it even though it's well known at this point. The abuse they faced isn't an excuse to act like *****es a decade later. Go see a therapist instead of resorting to these petty diaspora wars.

Canada has similar black demographics to the uk and the somalis here were not tormented. Maybe you niggas shouldn't have been pussies

View attachment 161390

View attachment 161391

View attachment 161392

View attachment 161393

You niggas need to go see a therapist wallahi :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
huh Canadian/Toronto Somalis talking? wallahi Toronto Somali chicks worship Jamaican dudes, Canadian Somalis should never ever talk. i've got my sources

Also it ironically stopped around 2016ish days when people started clocking Somali females are pretty and look unique, what annoys me is how uk somali girls act like nothing happened tho, all that "you're Somalian tho, lool look at this fckin Mali" type stuff never happened
really don't get what was so "dead💀" about this post lool look at these lil haters man^

Interesting thread. I downloaded Clubhouse to see what the fuss is about and searched 'Somali', all I got is random accounts.

I guess it's because the discussions have to be caught live?

Do you need invite?

How would you know if a discussion is taking place?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Embarrassing themselves

One side is ass licking Niger Congo people

One side is ass licking Arabs

man if somalis just stuck to an act it wouldnt be as embarassing. faraxs and xalimos act completely opposite on social media so shits 10x more embarassing. youll have some dude say racist shit then some girls are in the replies apologising. either we all gotta bootyclap for madows or we all gotta be racist weirdos online :manny: no more of this 50/50 shit

Somalis acting like xishoodless dabalyahows on public social media?? :eek::eek:

pretends-to-be-shocked-gif-8.gif