Somalis have lost the plot part2 (divorced woman claims her husband got banged in bed by another man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some farahs are gay many came out transgender :chrisfreshhah:

Somali gays are rare and Somali trangenders are like mystical creatures but there are plenty of degenerate Somali lesbians and many Xalimos with bi-curious behaviour.

Fels

#trollhunter
Somali gays are rare and Somali trangenders are like mystical creatures but there are plenty of degenerate Somali lesbians and many Xalimos with bi-curious behaviour.
I have never seen a somali lesbian or tran

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I have seen many Somali lesbians and you'll find plenty on Twitter and snapchat but never seen a gay Somali.

Basically lesbians are more accepted in the society and that is why it's so fucked up.

He means on twitter. A lot of fake lesbians and fake bi girls around. They want to stick their tongues out and invade each other's personal space, but when @steamdevelopment comes through with the strapon they suddenly not about that life.

#frauds #culturevultures #straightpeoplethings

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Kitaabka quraanka haa kusoo dhaarta kadibna video haa soo galiyo masjidka dhexdiisa.

Sidaa ayey sharaftiisa kusoo laabani haduu run sheegaya.

Naag la furay fadhi uma yaalo ayaan maqli jiray.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What does her reputation or her kids reputation have do with a down low khanis guy who cheated on her with another man on her bed. She should sue him for lying about his sexuality.

She is throwing her kids under the bus. No matter what happened between them that's their father and she can't change that know.

Other kids will see this video and insult them, saying their dad is a . Imagine being those kids, walaahi I feel sorry for them. She is opening up her kids to serious bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending