Somalis have lost the plot part2 (divorced woman claims her husband got banged in bed by another man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Khaniis Ashy Abdi have lost the plot.

I always get suspicious when a grown ass man wants to live under another man's roof if they're not related at all.

Bohol

VIP
Khaniis Ashy Abdi have lost the plot.

I always get suspicious when a grown ass man wants to live under another man's roof if they're not related at all.

Apparently the halimo got jealous because her husband left her for another halimo. Divorced women are known to invent everything under the sun. However she didn't think about how this will affect her kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Apparently the halimo got jealous because her husband left her for another halimo. Divorced women are known to invent everything under the sun. However she didn't think about how this will affect her kids.
I believe her, why would she name his friend?

Stop blaming her while protecting downlow Khaniis ashy Abdis.

Bohol

VIP
I believe her, why would she name his friend?

Stop blaming her while protecting downlow Khaniis ashy Abdis.

All I am saying is we can't believe what she says 100%. It could be divorced related. A scorned woman can be dangerous.

Gibiin-Udug

All I am saying is we can't believe what she says 100%. It could be divorced related. A scorned woman can be dangerous.
Like I've said, if her husband left her for another woman why would she name his friend?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Look at how she stares at her kid with deep abhorrence. The is most likely trying to tarnish the reputation of her husband. She's a witch.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Shocking.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On second thought....why she bring up mama maylun?? this is trolling, if it is, sad for her kids. They father would forever & ever be known as the one got butt hurt & busted. I wonder if her husband is reer xamar cadkhac

Gibiin-Udug

For a backup story. Lets say it is true why would she try tarnish her reputation and that of her kids? doesn't seem practical.
What does her reputation or her kids reputation have do with a down low khanis guy who cheated on her with another man on her bed. She should sue him for lying about his sexuality.

Gibiin-Udug

Look at how she stares at her kid with deep abhorrence. The is most likely trying to tarnish the reputation of her husband. She's a witch.

I love how you're blaming the victim and protecting the downlow Khaniis who let another man ass screw him. Typical Somali man you are, the curse of Somali women are Somali men.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Apparently her husband said she locked him up several times and moved 10 times from State to another State just to calm her demons down. He said she's insane. He divorced her ass two weeks ago and moved from the house. She threatened that she will tarnish his reputation unless he comes back and he allegedly refused.

Her relatives and the people who know her rejected her outrageous accusations and sided with the Husband.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I love how you're blaming the victim and protecting the downlow Khaniis who let another man ass screw him. Typical Somali man you are, the curse of Somali women are Somali men.
@Reiko please stop this man hating trait of yours. It's not a good sight wlhi. In my book he's innocent until proven guilty. As of now, plenty of people who actually know the couple came forth on Facebook and sided with the husband.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Apparently her husband said she locked him up several times and moved 10 times from State to another State just to calm her demons down. He said she's insane. He divorced her ass two weeks ago and moved from the house. She threatened that she will tarnish his reputation unless he comes back and he allegedly refused.

Her relatives and the people who know her rejected her outrageous accusations and sided with the Husband.

her family needs to get the video taken down then.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
her family needs to get the video taken down then.
It's useless now since the video is reuploaded on YouTube and other social media platforms hundreds of times.

too many holes in her story.
- she has young kids yet she works night shift. does not make sense
- she came back from her night earlier and saw another man shagging her husband in the bedroom
- is the bedroom located right at the entrance of house/apartment? i don't think so
- unless she can provide audio/video evidence, it's a case of divorced angry woman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts