Somalis have lost the plot part2 (divorced woman claims her husband got banged in bed by another man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Apparently her husband said she locked him up several times and moved 10 times from State to another State just to calm her demons down. He said she's insane. He divorced her ass two weeks ago and moved from the house. She threatened that she will tarnish his reputation unless he comes back and he allegedly refused.

Her relatives and the people who know her rejected her outrageous accusations and sided with the Husband.
I love how you're blaming the victim and protecting the downlow Khaniis who let another man ass screw him. Typical Somali man you are, the curse of Somali women are Somali men.

I love how you're all blaming the victim and protecting the mentally ill xalimo who locks up her husband and makes him move states while threatening to ruin his reputation. Typical Somali women you are, the curse of Somali men are Somali women:liberaltears:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
too many holes in her story.
- she has young kids yet she works night shift. does not make sense
- she came back from her night earlier and saw another man shagging her husband in the bedroom
- is the bedroom located right at the entrance of house/apartment? i don't think so
- unless she can provide audio/video evidence, it's a case of divorced angry woman.

no video please.....we dont want to faint

Muji

VIP
Doesn’t surprise me

A lot of Somali guys are gay and in the closet.

You mean to tell me that 10% of the population is gay but when it comes to Somalis no one is gay :bell:

Muji

VIP
2% or something.

Ok so 2% and the population of Somalis is 20 million. This means there are400000 That’s a huge figure but we are supposed to believe all these gay men are out of the closet?

There are a lot of women out there married to gay men. If being gay wasn’t a taboo in our community, these men wouldn’t have to hide by marrying a woman.

Last edited:
Ok so 2% and the pollination of Somalis is 20 million. This means there are400000 That’s a huge figure but we are supposed to believe all these gay men are out of the closet?

There are a lot of women out there married to gay men. If being gay wasn’t a taboo in our community, these men wouldn’t have to hide by marrying a woman.
2% is such a low number sxb. Stop being paranoid :mjlol:

Ok so 2% and the pollination of Somalis is 20 million. This means there are400000 That’s a huge figure but we are supposed to believe all these gay men are out of the closet?

They shouldn't hide. They should come out and be made to marry Somali lesbians

Shouldnt made the video. sure she should warn others in her community verbally. But she has 4 kids and her kids will see one day this video, other kids will tease them their dad is fag. This is why when you have kids you have to think of the consequences of your action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts