Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
instead of talking about being dark skin, Let us talk about the hidden obesity problem we face.:jcoleno: I have a list of every Somali in 30-kilometer radius that needs to be on a diet/gym membership :lolbron:

instead of talking about being dark skin, Let us talk about the hidden obesity problem we face.:jcoleno: I have a list of every Somali in 30-kilometer radius that needs to be on a diet/gym membership :lolbron:

True
Why are the women obese and the guys anorexic

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm very fit and know a few Somali girls who are, we just choose to not flaunt it and cover up, I would gladly show off the body I've worked hard on but I wouldn't want to becuase I'm not that shallow. Somali girls are fit it's just the mothers who are fat, once women marry they get fat fast. Don't know why, how does their husbands cope ? But then again the men get fat as well.

Von

I'm very fit and know a few Somali girls who are, we just choose to not flaunt it and cover up, I would gladly show off the body I've worked hard on but I wouldn't want to becuase I'm not that shallow. Somali girls are fit it's just the mothers who are fat, once women marry they get fat fast. Don't know why, how does their husbands cope ? But then again the men get fat as well.
you healthy sisters are in the minority in my neck of the woods and the brothers ( don't even get me started) can't be told to hit the gym without them fighting back.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
you healthy sisters are in the minority in my neck of the woods and the brothers ( don't even get me started) can't be told to hit the gym without them fighting back.

Before they even go to the gym they need to start eating more. No ones going to care about your abs if they can count all your ribs :russ:

Yep, most of us have bodies to die for, but we are keeping it on hold for that one special someone :cool:

Von

Before they even go to the gym they need to start eating more. No ones going to care about your abs if they can count all your ribs :russ:
Lord have mercy on the skinnies :pachah1: salute to the real ones that keep healthy tho:salute:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I follow a lot of hot Somali guys on Instagram and when I see who they're following, it's only light skin Somali girls. And every picture they like, it's a light skin Somali girl. Whenever they like a dark skin Somali girls picture or follow one, it's always a family member. And these aren't just guys in their late teen or early 20's, it's guys on their late 20's and early 30's as well.
Is that you on your profile pic, huuno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts