Somalis getting trashed on black forum

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
??? Iโ€™ve always been one of the more rational and factual users.
IMG_1218.jpeg

They're even worse than the British ones as French Twitter is a cesspool of race wars between them, North Africans and cadaans and for some reason, these French condoms have become obsessed with Somalis.

Wallahi I wouldn't mind Le Pen winning in France with the amount of unprovoked anti Somali hatred and famine jokes I see from those Malians, Senegalese, North Africans etc. Hope the French state makes their lives even more miserable.
I love how the french are un-ironically doing us somalis a favour, madows and North africans wouldn't dare to stand up against their white masters yet have no problem starting unnecessary fuss with us somalis who don't even acknowledge their existence.

Cadaans brought you to America, Sweden, Canada, UK, Australia, etc. You owe the cadaan man quite a lot. Cadaan is our friend.
[/SPOILER]So because we came in as refugees we should grovel on the ground and suck their dicks and ignore their racism? Cadaans have bombed our country 200+ times, in which way are they our friends?[/SPOILER]

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
[/SPOILER]So because we came in as refugees we should grovel on the ground and suck their dicks and ignore their racism? Cadaans have bombed our country 200+ times, in which way are they our friends?[/SPOILER]
I said nothing about glizzies my guy. If you want to be mad about the drone strikes, be mad at the FGS. Theyโ€™re the ones that beg AFRICOM to strike those towns and people.

Keo

VIP
Notice everything negative involving Somalis seems to go viral whether intentionally or unintentionally. That particular video managed to get 4k upvotes on r/London YES someone from r/London of all places managed to post the video there and most of those kind of posts on there don't get nearly as much traction.

Trending