Somalis getting trashed on black forum

Yaraye

VIP
I'm starting to think some of these madow women are making up stories:deadmanny::deadrose:
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 12.18.27 PM.png

??? I’ve always been one of the more rational and factual users.
Since when :mindblown:
You have on many occasions randomly brought up mathows and pills and how it's all over for us.
This is the first time I'm seeing you pointing out how dumb what you do all the time is when someone else is doing it.
Can you not see that doomer us against the world talk is your norm? Its literally in your name and now your trying to deny it :gucciwhat:

World

VIP
May the trolls continue to attack them :rejoice:

i have never seen anyone be racist or stereotype jamaicans or nigerians for what one predator/stalker does, but the second it’s a somali then they become super racist against our community. The irony is that for every somali guy that does this, u could find 50 jamaicans or nigerians that does this.

May the trolls continue to attack them :rejoice:

i have never seen anyone be racist or stereotype jamaicans or nigerians for what one predator/stalker does, but the second it’s a somali then they become super racist against our community. The irony is that for every somali guy that does this, u could find 50 jamaicans or nigerians that does this.
those lot are the worst for sexual harassment
apart from this vid I haven't really ever seen a somali guy act in such a depraved way

IMO its a mix of both some sort of hostility towards malis and constance portrayal of every small thing that is bad that is done by a somali gains lots of traction and a lot of racism.

Exactly. We often use the excuse “They are jealous of our features and see us as invaders” but other horn africans muslims look exactly like us but don’t receive the same hate.
Lol other HOA muslims get a lot of hate from Ethiopian/Eritrean christians and madows who make anti-Somali comments towards them for some weird reason. People assume Ethiopians/Eritreans are mainly Christian and direct vitriol at the Muslim ones. I don’t really mean oromos but Muslim habeshas.

Lol other HOA muslims get a lot of hate from Ethiopian/Eritrean christians and madows who make anti-Somali comments towards them for some weird reason. People assume Ethiopians/Eritreans are mainly Christian and direct vitriol at the Muslim ones. I don’t really mean oromos but Muslim habeshas.
I don't consider muslim habeshas on our side but view them same as the christian habeshas as our enemy.