Somalis getting trashed on black forum

He’s a Kenyan, I can understand Somali trolls who have smoke for Kenyans they are the fucking worst towards Somalia and somalis and it can go unchecked at times idk why
Yeah he seems to be speaking from personal experience.

this is hella irrelevant. They will be seething when they see a beautiful and successful well put together Somali girl. Let them hate.

random roadman on drugs goes viral on twitter and you got these niggas going crazy saying some racist shit , posting memes and insults

where are the blm halimos now , ??

im not gonna be upset the next time some troll twitter guys go wild on them , it is what it is
I don’t know one Somali person that cares what a madow person thinks of us. Like they control anything.

Cadaans brought you to America, Sweden, Canada, UK, Australia, etc. You owe the cadaan man quite a lot. Cadaan is our friend.
He may have brought your kind reer 05/06 but my father was in europe in the late 70s we been here the cadaan man brought the mooryaans into europe

That was tame compared to Twitter and other forums, I don't mind thecoli tbh, its generally chill

1682544608512.png

:faysalwtf:

Exactly. We often use the excuse “They are jealous of our features and see us as invaders” but other horn africans muslims look exactly like us but don’t receive the same hate.
No one knows about them, They are just all seen as Ethiopian or Eritrean, most people don't know their ethnic groups compared to us, we have a massive diaspora, it's not a fair comparison. I mean people just see their countries as Christian.

Notice everything negative involving Somalis seems to go viral whether intentionally or unintentionally. That particular video managed to get 4k upvotes on r/London YES someone from r/London of all places managed to post the video there and most of those kind of posts on there don't get nearly as much traction.

it’s not often that Madow women get sexually harassed in public. Even the madow men moved on. That’s why they say when white women complain about street harassment madow women complain of racism. They’re embarrassed their men are desperate for anything other than them.

Now and is in their extreme inceldom have given these hos attention and they feel like £100000. Abdis need some self respect and stop going for anyone with a vag. Bila aleeq. They’re bringing HIV raw meat eaters and now Jamaicans uff

Exactly. We often use the excuse “They are jealous of our features and see us as invaders” but other horn africans muslims look exactly like us but don’t receive the same hate.
nah cause this!!!

Eritreans and ethiopians are not as hated like somalis

Ethiopians even have a higher population count in america than us

but we got more haters, theirs a reason

no you cant bisinka, back all the way to Adam??
nah cause this!!!

Eritreans and ethiopians are not as hated like somalis

Ethiopians even have a higher population count in america than us

but we got more haters, theirs a reason
because they only care what black people say 😂💀

have you seen the names those white supremacist call us on twitter, they even used to insult ilhan omar saying shes inbred and married her brother. 4chan just calls us ugly and subhuman

I see the Ethiopian Kafir larping as Somali has moved her or his Somali obsessed posts to another thread.

No one cares what you think about Somalis.

You are obsessed and pretending to be Somali on a forum to air out your obsession while passing it off as some consensus from some mythical outside group. "They" hate Somalis.

We do not care about your kafir and non-Somali opinion on Somali people.

Yep, there's two sides to every story, these trolls aint't doing what they do for no reason, when you see the dozens of videos mocking Somalis, interview videos, blacks constantly rejecting Somalis then when they don't want to be identified with them then they get mad, you start to understad.
What do BLM Xalimos have to say?