Somalis getting cooked for not identifying as black

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did i hear women voices in the back ground? I bet they are Jihadist Xaliimo Tom boys!

The hate stems from their conditioning. Their identity is contingent on what other people call them, particularly the racial majority where they live. While Somalis default to their ethnic identity being much stronger. They fail to understand Somali identity formation and aren't very pleased that Somalis are somewhat insular unlike themselves. Considering they lack parameters for inclusion v.s. exclusion other than skin colour and some ancestral African connection. They would gladly consider a near white passing person with two 'culturally African American' parents madow. They also have higher out-marriage rates than Somalis per capita. That's obvious though. Also, you can't compare Dominicans to Somalis as they are from completely different ethnic extractions, genetic origins, cultures, languages, histories/legacies, values and religions. That's like comparing East Indians to Mexicans.
These are the same people who call fair skinned Meghan Markle, who I honestly thought was a Latina the first time I saw her, as “black” but get angry when Somalis categorise themselves in their own ways. Why do they care what we identity as, they still hate and are obsessed with us! You never see a Somali talking about them at all, but these guys have dissertations worth talking about us.

People who make “black” their identity are lost people who don’t have an identity that their ancestors formed over the centuries, so they instead identify with what western culture identifies them as.

It’d be like Chinese people identifing as “indho yar” if they didn’t know where they originally came from and were born in Somalia, kinda sad predicament if you ask me.

Now obviously if you actually live in the west as a Somali you shouldn’t have any issues with people LABELLING you as black and should generally accept the label as that’s how the western world views race and they mix in a whole bunch of groups in the process but accepting a label isn’t the same as accepting the identity. Labels don’t mean much and are just short hands for trying to describe something (even if that description isn’t very good or accurate).

Most Somalis I’ve come across don’t have an issue with the black label but instead people forcing the black identity among them, and it’s not caddaans who force this on Somalis but AA and madows for the most part. Idk why they want us to be lost and conform with their atheist lifestyle, culture and integrate us with themselves but it’s very evil of them trying to force groups to identify with them.

This is why you see only AA and other madows complaining that Somalis don’t hang around, integrate with them and keep to themselves. Think about that for a second, imagine forcing a group of people who you don’t share any real identity with to hang around and act the same as you or your culture, it’s literally cultural genocide, but they think for some reason that Somalis should hang around with other madows because “we’re the same” and “we’re both black” lol.
I 100% agree. I have no issues with the “black” label per we (I tick black African on the boxes because that’s what I’m bracketed as, especially when it helps with the diversity hires 💀) but I don’t identify as black. I am an ethnic Somali, not an Arab. The others want us to abandon our culture and ethnic heritage and assimilate to them, to which I say, NO! These guys also are very generous with their culture. Everyone apes and mimics their culture the most (after maybe European culture) and they can’t gatekeeper effectively. I don’t particularly have an issue with cultural appropriation when it’s done right but they don’t lol.

Yep somalis are not black. These people look clearly non-black. I mean how can people consider somalis as black africans?? :ileycry:

Abaalmarin_Baladweyne_3.JPG

Ardayda-Dhadhaab-ee-waxbara-1.jpg

Ardayda.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Theres another video i seen this morning on instagram reels of a low iq farax ranting about not being black then got cooked by some senegali nigga. Shit had 400k likes and 30k comments, everyday i get my daily dose of blackpill

I’ve gone through a lot of the comments - the ignorance is off the charts. They really think we’re 🍇 babies and we aren’t truly African. There’s a Zulu woman out there bragging about nobody goes to North Africa and HOA countries for anything and 🇿🇦 is doing much better than North Africa (which is why they’re the 🍇 capital of Africa and the world and they can’t even keep the lights on 24/7 but I digress). Yep, this is why I don’t f with pan Africanists at al

I’ve gone through a lot of the comments - the ignorance is off the charts. They really think we’re 🍇 babies and we aren’t truly African. There’s a Zulu woman out there bragging about nobody goes to North Africa and HOA countries for anything and 🇿🇦 is doing much better than North Africa (which is why they’re the 🍇 capital of Africa and the world and they can’t even keep the lights on 24/7 but I digress). Yep, this is why I don’t f with pan Africanists at al
No country in sub Sahara africa is doing better then north africa. But she is right about SA doing better then the HOA

NidarNidar

Punisher
I am not going to lie, I went back home to Awdal and had lights 24/7 available, SA has it's own problems, societal collapse is impending and no country is gonna help them, 30% of the population has hiv/aids.

The only thing that has affected us is the pollution of our maritime border, but luckily enough nuclear waste hasn't started leaking yet, we still have time to resolve the issue and bring those who polluted our ocean to court (Italy/France).

The majority of our population is under 15.3 years old, we have a bright future, if only we cull these deadbeat politicians and get a real leader who can heal inner turmoil, we have a great chance to get back the Somali region in Ethiopia especially how fractured it is now.

for those looking for the source:

Last edited:
No country in sub Sahara africa is doing better then north africa. But she is right about SA doing better then the HOA
Doing better than HOA is not a flex lol, that’s the bare minimum 💀💀💀. SA is doing better than HOA but it’s close to collapse soon. They can’t keep the flaming lights on half the time, they have potholes in Joburg that are bigger than moon craters, their homicide rate is giving our Al Shabaab conflict rate a run for its money and they sing about killing the boer publically. One of Africa’s first real shots at a first world country and they blew it. 😅😅

Doing better than HOA is not a flex lol, that’s the bare minimum 💀💀💀. SA is doing better than HOA but it’s close to collapse soon. They can’t keep the flaming lights on half the time, they have potholes in Joburg that are bigger than moon craters, their homicide rate is giving our Al Shabaab conflict rate a run for its money and they sing about killing the boer publically. One of Africa’s first real shots at a first world country and they blew it. 😅😅
The only reason why they had a shot to be a first world country is because of cadaan people ruling the hole place :silanyolaugh: otherwise they would have been like zambia and namibia

The only reason why they had a shot to be a first world country is because of cadaan people ruling the hole place :silanyolaugh: otherwise they would have been like zambia and namibia
Yep and now they want to chase out the Afrikaners who turned their bush land into one prosperous civilisation. They’ll make Rhodesia turning into Zimbabwe look like a dress rehearsal.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
f*ck these Shisheeye.
Obsessed with Cushitic peoples features. Bottom of the barrel trying to bring others down to their level.

Theres another video i seen this morning on instagram reels of a low iq farax ranting about not being black then got cooked by some senegali nigga. Shit had 400k likes and 30k comments, everyday i get my daily dose of blackpill
I saw that and even the legendary singer chaka Khan was shocked and wrote twice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Seychelles and Mauritius are the best African countries but they are island nations and one of them is an Indian colony
:damnmusic:
Of the 8 African countries with high or very high HDI, 4 are not North African. I wonder how Libya has such a high HDI when the country is in shambles? And why does Somalia have no ranking?
:mjhaps:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Namibia is similar to Morocco in development and both of them are in the Medium HDI list with Zambia. I don’t like South Africa but let’s be honest here, they wouldn’t be like Somalia especially with all those natural resources.
:sass1:

Trending

Latest posts