Somalis getting cooked for not identifying as black

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lol why is fhe bantu on the right looking funny at me :mjlaugh:
@Admin Can you make the nigga on the right a sticker
1694451013473.png

I remember that debate on YouTube years ago. The light skin younger kid is a rageedi, and the cap wearing dude hes arguing with was all for posturing with the Jamaicans in the park.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Cause western madows are obsessed with making east african black. Personally Idc about it. But these Shisheeye are making it their mission to force somalis to call themselves black even whe09n Somalis are completely different in all ways of life.

Is it insecurity? What drives a group of people to try force another peoples to claim them??
Because we take the bait every time. Somalis are obsessed with attention

NidarNidar

Punisher
Terms black and white are too simple, skin colour can change within 1 generation, I am Somali and Alkebulan, f*ck using western naming systems.

People who make “black” their identity are lost people who don’t have an identity that their ancestors formed over the centuries, so they instead identify with what western culture identifies them as.

It’d be like Chinese people identifing as “indho yar” if they didn’t know where they originally came from and were born in Somalia, kinda sad predicament if you ask me.

Now obviously if you actually live in the west as a Somali you shouldn’t have any issues with people LABELLING you as black and should generally accept the label as that’s how the western world views race and they mix in a whole bunch of groups in the process but accepting a label isn’t the same as accepting the identity. Labels don’t mean much and are just short hands for trying to describe something (even if that description isn’t very good or accurate).

Most Somalis I’ve come across don’t have an issue with the black label but instead people forcing the black identity among them, and it’s not caddaans who force this on Somalis but AA and madows for the most part. Idk why they want us to be lost and conform with their atheist lifestyle, culture and integrate us with themselves but it’s very evil of them trying to force groups to identify with them.

This is why you see only AA and other madows complaining that Somalis don’t hang around, integrate with them and keep to themselves. Think about that for a second, imagine forcing a group of people who you don’t share any real identity with to hang around and act the same as you or your culture, it’s literally cultural genocide, but they think for some reason that Somalis should hang around with other madows because “we’re the same” and “we’re both black” lol.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts