Somalis are unwanted guests everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good thread. :manny:

What kind of thread do we need to be placed into the hall of fame

Jerome

Great threads like yours, ‘the sniffing of asses’. Jokes aside, I just saw it for the first time because I get my dose of news, wisdom, entertainment and stupidity from this forum and don’t venture beyond it.

Apollo

VIP
Somalophobia in the West is mainly because of this:

Primarily: Islam, the most hated religion in the West.
Secondarily: Dark skin / Sub-Saharan African origins (most hated ''race'').

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Great threads like yours, ‘the sniffing of asses’. Jokes aside, I just saw it for the first time because I get my dose of news, wisdom, entertainment and stupidity from this forum and don’t venture beyond it.
I have a 10 page thread about biggie Smalls getting his ass ate. I don't know if that's hall of fame worthy

But the threads on the hall of fame are crazy. I just saw the one where western4life was about to fight someone but his opponent made and entire fake story. Shit was funny.'

Threads made by Somalians:icon lol:

Emily

How can I get an Ethiopian nationality without marriage? These Somalians drive me mad.

Jerome

I just saw there the funniest thread I ever saw on a Somali website. A dude pleading and asking the Iraqi pm to come to their aid because they were originally Iraqis.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

How can I get an Ethiopian nationality without marriage? These Somalians drive me mad.

Jerome

I just saw there the funniest thread I ever saw on a Somali website. A dude pleading and asking the Iraqi pm to come to their aid because they were originally Iraqis.

Defend the nation against Somalians, contribute to the community, promote our culture and beauty :cool:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

I will be the most patriotic Ethiopian ever and will karabaash the Somalians under the commands of General Gabre, eat raw meat, dance the Eskista with pride and promote the culture and the beauty of my new homeland.
You gotta defend me against these nutjob extremists ;)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How does she not know who Ariana grande is. Blade her concert legit got bombed in your country.
Not everyone is into pop music Jerome :kodaksmiley: now that ive search her it shows she made a song God is woman i didn't realise that was the same girl so i definitely won't be listening to her. Do you know who blackpink is when they have hundred of millions of view.:birdman::kodaksmiley: I think not
I didn't pay attention to the star in tragic Manchester bombings

thank god, cadaan people don't asume i am muslim or somali(fyi i look somali, a somali would know i am one, but due to my mannerism and accent i come across as a mixed race and non muslim due to non arabic name) I HAVE BEEN IN SETTINGS WERE CADAAN PEOPLE TALKED SHIT ABOUT MUSLIM CUZ THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WAS ONE.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
thank god, cadaan people don't asume i am muslim or somali(fyi i look somali, a somali would know i am one, but due to my mannerism and accent i come across as a mixed race and non muslim due to non arabic name) I HAVE BEEN IN SETTINGS WERE CADAAN PEOPLE TALKED SHIT ABOUT MUSLIM CUZ THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WAS ONE.
I am happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts