Somalis are unwanted guests everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I will never forget when blade blamed the pride parade for the bad weather happening in her area.

:dead:
Okay I'm sorry but only the people here from Birmingham can agree with me that we have never seen that many floodings and lightings before and coincidently it stopped after 2 days which were both the gay parade days. Legit never happened before that bad. Birmingham rains alot but not to the point it was flooding the whole place and we couldn't leave our homes Internet went down people died. I think not that's not a coincidence it's because of the gay parade I'm sure.
f*ck those people:mahubowtf:
I couldn't go to a friends dinner and party:farole:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Okay I'm sorry but only the people here from Birmingham can agree with me that we have never seen that many floodings and lightings before and coincidently it stopped after 2 days which were both the gay parade days. Legit never happened before that bad. Birmingham rains alot but not to the point it was flooding the whole place and we couldn't leave our homes Internet went down people died. I think not that's not a coincidence it's because of the gay parade I'm sure.
:dead::dead1:

Hopefully you were able to reschedule the dinner

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somebody is abusing the qashn rating again. Don’t complain when you lose your privilege to rate:gaasdrink:

Keep it going :samwelcome:

What area of Birmingham are you from? :gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somebody is abusing the qashn rating again. Don’t complain when you lose your privilege to rate:gaasdrink:

Keep it going :samwelcome:
:gaasdrink: f*ck the gays Emily and f*ck Habeshas. I will not be silenced blade2 will be making an appearance if that happens :kodaksmiley::lolbron: and she's a fiesty freshie

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:dead::dead1:

Hopefully you were able to reschedule the dinner
Yes we did luckily but I hate going out so I had to make myself mentally ready again which is a process :francis:
And we all talked about how it was the gay parades fault :hova: in unison if thats not a sign idk what is
What area of Birmingham are you from? :gaasdrink:
Loool I actually said my location on here beofre but @Aderfi had to remind me to stop being dumb so I'll say I'm from the North :mjpls: north side gang

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:gaasdrink: f*ck the gays Emily and f*ck Habeshas. I will not be silenced blade2 will be making an appearance if that happens :kodaksmiley::lolbron: and she's a fiesty freshie
Yeah and your fob ass will act the same and lose your ability to rate again:hemad:
Chill the with the damn hate
If you are feisty and I am double feisty

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yeah and your fob ass will act the same and lose your ability to rate again:hemad:
Chill the with the damn hate
If you are feisty and I am double feisty
Why do you have that annoying adolescent body on your dp I'll tell admin off you:gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
Time for some introspection. You people need to ask yourself a simple question, if you were not Somali, would you want Somalis around you? How do we typically behave? Do we contribute in high numbers?

These are uncomfortable questions. But i certainly understand why we are deemed as undesirable neighbors.

This.. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts