Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
hatecrime_pr_graph.jpg

:dwill:

There are almost no Som-Bantus in Scandinavia. Almost all of the Somalis there are ethnic ones.
not what i meant. I'm sure its not hard for certain ethnic groups to claim somali to get asylum.

of course the millions of rape cases and jihadis dont help

Genie

The last suugo bender
In all honesty though , we deserve it for example a gang of somali boys raped and groomed a bunch of white girls , my friend went to see them at the Bristol magistrate court and they were spouting bullshit like , white girls deserve it , we intentionally target them and f*ck white girls among other barbaric shit , with the victims sitting there they were sentenced of course forgot how much but it was fucking scary and embarrassing to know they were my people.

and they had the audacity to call us the embarrassment :ayaanswag:

It's always the males sis, a few xoolo on Twitter are insignificant in comparison to this yet here they are acting like it's comparative....

U know, I'm convinced it's one big ploy to hide their own f*ck up :hmm: we all know who the real embarrassments are

Apollo

VIP
Fucking faraaxs :susp: criminal scum ruining it for everyone

Tbh, I think it goes deeper than that. It's not just socioeconomics. I think the primary cause for the uptick is due to Somalis being an overwhelmingly Muslim group + dark skin (from EU perspective). Two things that make the primal racist brain go extra racist. Also, those middle aged fob Somali women wear 'terrifying' jilbaabs that make the natives scared.

Other SS-African nationals in Europe are not overwhelmingly Muslim like Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending