Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Somali are the most hated groups in Europe, they're easy to get hated because Somali is one of top largest immigrants in Sweden, Demark, Finland and Norway which explained why they ranked as one number. Besides, they find it difficult to adapt to domestics society life,

Nah man look at how hated Somalis are in Denmark, that's it! I'm never going back :jcoleno: goodbye birth country :yloezpe:

@Amun i don't see Switzerland on this list, are the malis there practically nonexistent? :damedamn:

It's always the males sis, a few xoolo on Twitter are insignificant in comparison to this yet here they are acting like it's comparative....

U know, I'm convinced it's one big ploy to hide their own f*ck up :hmm: we all know who the real embarrassments are
because somehow xalimos throwing the puss at a different race is worse for the image of somalis then the millions of gang bangers wold wide, rapists, scammers, white women getting impregnated by somali guys and then getting left like AAs do. smh if the only diaspora around the world were female wed be competing with indians instead of jamaicans.

you guys are all acting as if racism is logical.

It really fucking isn't. Just like @Amun said, we're very easy to point out and scapegoat.

If you look at the actual crime statistics, we're a tiny blip in the crime rates

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's always the males sis, a few xoolo on Twitter are insignificant in comparison to this yet here they are acting like it's comparative....

U know, I'm convinced it's one big ploy to hide their own f*ck up :hmm: we all know who the real embarrassments are
How about we don't generalise massive groups of (your own) people?
What's with the xalimos vs faraxs mentality here? I genuinely do not understand it.
Who's this "they"? The rapists? Or all Somali men?

What's with the xalimos vs faraxs mentality here? I genuinely do not understand it.

#NotAllFaarax :drakekidding:

Sorry mudane I forgot to add 'some' in front of a couple of words :drakekidding:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

When it's us, it's some. When it's you, it's all:siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:lolbron:

The single L that xalimos found on faaraxs and they are literally taking it and running off with it

:russ:

What L?

Walking down the street, people can barely recognize a Somali male.

It's the Somali women with their multicolored tents and the six small children orbiting them that stick out like a sore thumb.

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts