Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1:
I don't know what you're on about but I've always been firmly in the anti-generalisation camp :dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

No ur all disingenuous rats :mjlol:

Jumping on the don't generalise bandwagon
:lolbron:

The single L that xalimos found on faaraxs and they are literally taking it and running off with it

:russ:

Bro this is like the biggest L of all lmao and it's not even made up of a single L but a ton of separate individual L's all bundled together :russ:

I wonder about some ppl on here sometimes, like there's no sense of gravity when it comes to different acts :mjlol:

You probably get off on getting called sand :susp:
but we literally are sand

_Y4Y54H93mMZb_P8HBMWGkyYWpdFV6u26nodZ1LaKpOlEIDt4jBsTwopieGT7R-f6nJJe_h3WBxrP5T8s_i1oK5RJIhjypNUdEI5vYpsvyJReVH7L4W7E6Dq1057Lz2ZzBUXS0_SNRowM-tkkUuRrDI_a66iMv8PGx39vs8xnqU_mNcHjb4seqdW2siFUFOPKV4MByA16Ne9SfArOWr7IauC9d9zyN8Lr_xsIJTmp9MBmBVLw1MWLcWPhQrc8wx7zaIgjkeX_5WJzdl8pmjXhg0tyk3Xd-lPMb_81jq3lFYb9AhR6XMJ-dDEbVCSjwaAtW0HuEj80Qj8jd0ymEcz4Wt2AARgyImjwGv0tRJBZrLqEvMzRAL8S7Pw1MBEvWovjW7157r8VJk86U1X28wNDm8XoKbs3H1ylFE9dWBV8Yue-ZMFrO8NEkagjN6-jXSauDkxlb42D7fHK5stiS7JJMeZ42ng_rLOnOqHlQXcUbtNiEe6pH7Mv1epOeo7kk1wOQhUr6gZFCxsB4KiT-4kD6QJiJ2iN2yOxxIAKWPJwX23=w300-h225-no

No ur all disingenuous rats :mjlol:

Jumping on the don't generalise bandwagon

Bro this is like the biggest L of all lmao and it's not even made up of a single L but a ton of separate individual L's all bundled together :russ:

I wonder about some ppl on here sometimes, like there's no sense of gravity when it comes to different acts :mjlol:

Looks like its time to remove this section from my cv:

Languages:
-Somali

:kendrickcry:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Nah man look at how hated Somalis are in Denmark, that's it! I'm never going back :jcoleno: goodbye birth country :yloezpe:

@Amun i don't see Switzerland on this list, are the malis there practically nonexistent? :damedamn:
Danish people barely know what we are tbh. They don't hate a specific ethnic group, they just hate Muslim immigrants in general. I once told this Danish girl I came from Somalia, she thought Somalia was some exotic jungle country :dead: I'm quite surprised by these results. perhaps all the retarded FOB Somalis are sent to some 100 % Danish cities in bøhlandet and f*ck it up there, cuz in Copenhagen it's pretty good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ban the suugo stained somali penis that rape everything as well tbh.
Child please. The crime of rape is more synonymous with kurds and eyrabs than it is somalis.

Its the terrorism and the welfare queen perception thats is ruining our image more than anything. But I know nuance is not the strong suit in you sjw's :bell:

The single L that xalimos found on faaraxs and they are literally taking it and running off with it

:russ:
apparently being hated across the western world for being rapists/terrorists/ gangbangers and overall scum is a single L:kodaksmiley:

destroying our country and then destroying our reputation in host countries is a single L:kodaksmiley:

Child please. The crime of rape is more synonymous with kurds and eyrabs than it is somalis.

Its the terrorism and the welfare queen perception thats is ruining our image more than anything. But I know nuance is not the strong suit in you sjw's :bell:
is this the rape olympics? did i ask you who rapes more? when will y'all accept this and fight against it instead of brushing it under the rug. terroism is more synonymous with UK somalis (their all jihadies tbh), i think gangisternimo is a bigger issue, 2nd is welfare/scams, 3rd rape.

is this the rape olympics? did i ask you who rapes more? when will y'all accept this and fight against it instead of brushing it under the rug. terroism is more synonymous with UK somalis (their all jihadies tbh), i think gangisternimo is a bigger issue, 2nd is welfare/scams, 3rd rape.
watch it gunada :ufdup:

Danish people barely know what we are tbh. They don't hate a specific ethnic group, they just hate Muslim immigrants in general. I once told this Danish girl I came from Somalia, she thought Somalia was some exotic jungle country :dead: I'm quite surprised by these results. perhaps all the retarded FOB Somalis are sent to some 100 % Danish cities in bøhlandet and f*ck it up there, cuz in Copenhagen it's pretty good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao I forgot how cunty Danish ppl could be around ajnabis wallahi last time I went back some old hag told me to go back to my country, it's always the old shaytamo too lol they younger ones just stare :deadosama:

I definitely had ppl immediately able to recognise that I was Somali! In kobenhavn too.... Maybe because I've always lived in ajnabi areas.

Tell me... Are the Palestinians still fucking things up in DK? I remember they used to be the worst culprits :cosbyhmm:

Languages:
-Somali

It was never on mine :hemad:

But then again I have 2 other useful languages to swap it out with :hemad:

Terrorism is synonymous with Somalis? The Pakis are more associated with that bs. Somalis in the UK are more known for benefit fraud though.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Since we're not counting, remember that Somali woman that raped that underage boy a few weeks back? :cosbyhmm:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Languages:
-Somali

Bro i removed that part ages ago. According to my cv, I speak 3 languages and one of them is Afar. There are only 2 million Afar people worldwide so they'll never catch me slipping :westbrookswag:

You have no clue what you are talking about Stick to canadian/american sources. The rate of sexual assault of somalis is lower than the finnish average but that aint stopping negative perceptions of us. Its racism, by its essence it doesnt have to be logical . Somalis for the most part are law abiding citizens despite some of the challenges we face as a community.

But for the safety of us all remove those suugo stained jilbaabs. One whiff from those can turn an otherwise tolerant cadaan into a facist sympathiser :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts