Somalis are not sub-saharan African

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Nobody cares how white people view us. Stop caring about other people's irrelevant opinions because that just shows your lack of self-esteem.

2. What's going in Libya is not slavery. If you have money, they'll let you pass Europe and if you don't, they'll kill you and rob your organs. The whipping and recording part is for your country or family to pay money, I know how these organizations work.
Lol I didnt say I cared. All I’m saying is that these people you are saying are close to us don’t view us as similar to them at all. Infact they view us as the same as West Africans and traffick us so no, I dont view them as closer to us in any way. Maybe the indigenous ones, but not the current.
Lol. You think they dont come with money? All Africans literally sell everything they own to bring enough money for the journey. What they do is take that money and increase the price to an unpayable amount for ransome. When the family (inevitably) cant pay that, they sell them into slavery or kill them for their organs. The thing is they only do this to black Africans. Egyptians, Libyans, Moroccans and other Arab migrants going through that route are not tortured or killed at all. I remember watching a video and all the blacks (Somalis included) where starving, tortured, crying etc meanwhile the Egyptians were all comfortable and grateful for the treatment they recieved from their arab brothers. In their eyes we are not close to them and no different from West Africans so dont beg it.

World

VIP
There is no point engaging with that @NA9 , she is an airhead who has abandoned her ancestors and her culture to identify as a slave.

Ironically, she thinks racist white people view us Black when in the height of colonialism, they viewed us as Hamitic, a branch of the Caucasian race and thought we were Europeans who adapted in our environment. This was in the height of European racism even before nazism, let alone today.

The real reason she has identified with Madows is because she looks down upon her culture and views the culture of baby momas, es, smoking weed, zina, 95 % bastard rate, etc as superior. She is a nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
There is no point engaging with that @NA9 , she is an airhead who has abandoned her ancestors and her culture to identify as a slave.

Ironically, she thinks racist white people view us Black when in the height of colonialism, they viewed us Hamitic, a branch of the Caucasian race and thought were Europeans who adapted in our environment.

The real reason she has identified with Madows is because she looks down upon her culture and views the culture of baby momas, es, smoking weed, zina, 95 % bastard rate, etc as superior. She is a nothing more nothing less
Kkkkkkkk no I dont, Im proud to be Somali and I love the culture, blackness is diverse and is not limited to one culture. Senegalese have a different culture yet they are still black. Lol

Yes he is. People of the Andaman Islands are literally descendents of some of the first people out of Africa. They are called NEGRITOS.

Then why dont they have any African DNA? If your basing it on the Out of Africa theory, then all humans are from Africa. But you dont consider Moroccans black even though they're in Africa.

Moroccans have an African haplogroup (E1b1). But you dont consider them black. Your confused and all over the place.

Last edited:
Listen to who lol quit trolling :ufdup:
So every peer reviewed paper is wrong and you’re right :notsureif:gtfoh

They were not Nilotes.

The signature Nilotic DNA markers are not present in Somalis and the vast majority of Cushites. We have no A3b2 Y-DNA which is the Nilotic marker. The L mtDNA markers are very different from ours. Nilotes do not have M & N Maternal haplogroups very common amongst Somalis and other Cushites. Sorry abaayo. The Nilotic groups who have them are in the extreme minority and are those who are extremely admixed with Cushites, such as the Samburu and the Masai.

That theory is WRONG. Simple as that.

Rare photos of @xalimathe6 and @NA6 seconds before they post their long pro-Bantu Somali rant.

4F6992C9-C96D-4113-B2FE-F83804B15B56.jpeg
43EF103C-1520-4E10-A032-5DCCED08F5AF.jpeg

They were not Nilotes.

The signature Nilotic DNA markers are not present in Somalis and the vast majority of Cushites. We have no A3b2 Y-DNA which is the Nilotic marker. The L mtDNA markers are very different from ours. Nilotes do not have M & N Maternal haplogroups very common amongst Somalis and other Cushites. Sorry abaayo. The Nilotic groups who have them are in the extreme minority and are those who are extremely admixed with Cushites, such as the Samburu and the Masai.

That theory is WRONG. Simple as that.
You're right. They weren't Nilotes but something similar (proto Nilotes acc to some on here). These ancestors are extinct.
Nilotes have also changed a lot over time and mixed in with other people. You can't really compare a modern population with an ancient extinct one.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis act more like Bantus if anything. Nacala the shit we do to each other. Both in the west and back home. Nothing but black behavior. I see no intellectual superiority on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts