Somalis Are Not Inventive Society

BobSmoke

Just another day for the Ciyaalsuuq Philosopher
Doktoore, Somalis have a loooooong way to go before even reaching for inventors.
Inventions and inventors are made in a conducive environment and I don't think our nation is capable of producing them as of now and later at a world pace.

Somalis had everything it took to be a great nation of peoples however we all are suffering from a collective psychosis, maybe it's karma for spilling Muslim blood like it was halal.

Delusions of grandeur, nepotism, thievery, taking advantage of others, dishonesty, too talkative, arrogance, spoiled rotten, cutting corners on literally everything, overall living by some fake-ass values and y'all wonder why our people suffer from mental disorders 30 years after the war. And now social media got our people hooked on it like it was heroin in the 60's

We have Ph.Ds on how to bullshit ourselves and eachother. We need to deal with those issues before we can mentally masturbate on outcompeting the cadaans or even dhameerada dhagacaska with inventions.
I love my people but this is the reality.

BetterDaysAhead

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI!!!
VIP
Doktoore, Somalis have a loooooong way to go before even reaching for inventors.
Inventions and inventors are made in a conducive environment and I don't think our nation is capable of producing them as of now and later at a world pace.

Somalis had everything it took to be a great nation of peoples however we all are suffering from a collective psychosis, maybe it's karma for spilling Muslim blood like it was halal.

Delusions of grandeur, nepotism, thievery, taking advantage of others, dishonesty, too talkative, arrogance, spoiled rotten, cutting corners on literally everything, overall living by some fake-ass values and y'all wonder why our people suffer from mental disorders 30 years after the war. And now social media got our people hooked on it like it was heroin in the 60's

We have Ph.Ds on how to bullshit ourselves and eachother. We need to deal with those issues before we can mentally masturbate on outcompeting the cadaans or even dhameerada dhagacaska with inventions.
I love my people but this is the reality.
i believe it'll be the somali diaspora that will be the inventors

@DR OSMAN

Thanks for the analysis.

#1. I don't agree on the "No Contribution to Islam", and most people with agree with that.

#2. They are a lot of things societies need to have before becoming innovative, thats
missing in Somalia, like:

A- Longtime Stability, Democracy and Harmony.
B-Food self-sufficient.
C-Good basic education.
D.Good Language Policy. (Somalis only want teach Af-Somali,) because with Af-Somali,
Somalia has Zero access to Research Papers.
C.Good basic Health care.

Iike a lot people said before, inshaAllaah the Diaspora will bring Real chance to our people.

Trending